The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate product research

Killa888

affiliate
Hello, After reading everyones comments on 5 star I have decided to start all over from scratch so my PPC campaign an have the chance at being profitable. I am trying to do research on some Click bank products, I've read the Trends on finding a nich and it seems to be a little bit out dated due to the fact that google has change it Keyword tool system. Just wonder if any one has any newer ways of researching a probuct to see if it profitable?

P.S. I have also notice that alot of the affiliate on 5 star dont talk about or use Click Bank, just wondering whats the reason.

Thank You.

google kwts is still fine to use as all of the same information need to find a niche that is profitable is still there!

The first mistake that it appears that you might be making is having a product in mind a trying to find the niche where the product fits!

Find the niche and research it then find the hole in that market/niche and then find/create the product to fill that hole!

and Clickbank is not the only place that is available for products that are used for affialte marketing!

MI
Back