The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Networks - Need some that pay quick

EarnItFast

Affiliate
affiliate
Well since I think this is probably the most legitimate, non-cheating forum full of great people that own Affiliate Networks.
I want some good Affiliate Networks from the following list that are legitimate, and pay at least every 2 weeks. As 1 month/Net30 will not cut for my new site.
I want any of the following payment lengths:
Net 15 (not preferred)
Bi-Weekly (every 2 weeks)
Weekly

Weekly most likely will suite my site.

Here are a list of networks in my admin panel:
1stclassleads
AdWerksMedia
Adz20
All Exclusive Media
AquaLeads
Campaign Creatives Affiliate Network
cpasilkroad
Demo - Performa Network
Epic Edge Media
ExclusivePubs
FrogNetworks.com Videos and Daily Surveys
GalaxyLeads
Lead Castle
LeadCounts
Loyal Pubs
O My Offers
Offers Revenue - Opened March 2010
Operation Offers
Prestige Revenue
PrideLeads
ProLeadsMedia
Red Fire Network
RevenueHut.com
RevenuePubs
The Best CPA Network

Please dont post something like "Aqualeads is good" or "Join adworksmedia its the best CPA"
I want something like this...

Aqualeads has loads of great offers, which are fairly decent comparing to other sites. It pays every 7 days, or net 30 depending on your site and offer credit fairly well....

of course thats an example but im sure you see what i mean :)

Thanks guys appreciate it!

affiliaXe has really diverse offers with great payouts. My AM Marissa is really great to work with and responds to my questions right away. They pay Net 15 ( I usually get my checks earlier than expected) and if you make over $1500 every 2 weeks they will switch you to bi-weekly which is what happened to me!!

Congratulations on purchasing a shiftcode site :) Yes it's easy to tell as those are all the performa based networks.

Out of that list I would recommend Red Fire Network none of the others can really match them and the team Gregg, Kathy (and the other guy .. can't remember his name) are great. If you do join let me know and I'll make sure they take care of you..

Other then that you need to look outside of the performa networks and be different. CPAWay and PCT are 2 networks which help.

However you will find they all pay net 30 as that is the standard in incentive marketing.

If you have any more questions give me a buzz

Tom

PS - If you do decide to join any would you sign up as a referral. Just PM me for them as I don't like posting them publicly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back