The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate network with lots of sweepstakes, any recommendations?

Mr.Z

Hi guys,

As in title. I'm interested in sweepstakes and voucher offers for mobile with lower payout: $1-$3.

I signed up to Clickdealer few weeks ago, but they don't seem to have enough selection of sweepstakes offers. My AM sends me just few offers usually for my requirements where most of them have EPC=$0.01 or $0.02, which sucks, but I don't blame them, they've got 130 offers available in total for $1-$3 payout range. Then from these 130 offers my AM needs to exclude 1st tier countries and then pickup offers with good volume, EPC and conversion rate, so I don't blame my AM that she has only few offers for me.

If there are some affiliate networks reps here, feel free to post in this thread. I'd be grateful if you can tell me how many sweepstakes offers you've got available, especially for the $1-$3 payout range.

Generally I'm doing any countries except 1st tier.

Thanks!
Mr.Z

Last edited:
Join CPAGrip, they have many offers and high EPC. They also keep adding new trending offers. After sign up, you'll have to speak to the AM and he'll 'unlock' all available offers.

Although you would not need a referral but here is my ref link if you want to sign up: http:// bit.ly/CGRFLK

All the best :)

Check out Digitalraves, I work with them and so far I am impressed with the large variety of offers available

banners
Back