The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

affiliate marketing

Shimul78

affiliate
I have a ukulele (musical instruments) review-related site on affiliate marketing. Now if I review other musical instruments on my site, is there any problem?

1. Topic dilution possibly ...
  2. On the other hand, 'the widening of the [topic] net' may actually bring in more organic traffic.
I think #1 may be the more likely result.
If what you are doing now works create a subdomain or another domain for the added musical instrument.

I dont think because they are related to music and you dont change the niche so go away
I think it was a problem if you would go with products from a dierent niche

I think it depends. It depends on the actual website, how you drive traffic to it, etc. If it's very niche specific and it could make the navigation more confusing for your current visitors, you should probably be careful with it. If the website is 100% ukulele focused and even the domain is ukulele related, you can probably create a small section, like an off-topic one where you review other instruments, but not more than that as someone visitng ukulelesomething.com would probably consider the website more relevant and reliable if it's solely focused on ukulele.

I had a similar situation with my review site. I started with a niche in fitness gear, but later, I expanded to review other related products. As long as it's relevant and fits your site's theme, it's cool to review other musical instruments. Just ensure that your audience is interested in the broader musical instrument niche too. Also, make sure to use a good marketing company, like *Link removed by Admin*, so your engagement thrives. Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back