The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing Websites

stn003801

A few years ago, i looked at affiliate marketing and found one or two sites, the names of which i can not seem to remember now, however at the time these sites had great big lists of companies offering marketing, such as airlines, gaming sites etc. However when i looked in to this a few months ago it all seemed less, there didn't seem as many sites about and they all so didn't seem as good as i remembered. Has affilate marketing lost popularity or is it still a good way to bring in an income that i could use to offset the cost of my hosting.

Regards

Stan

Hi Stan,

No affiliate marketing is growing, I think you just may be looking at the wrong sites. Almost every major retailer like Macy's, Walmart, Office Depot, Best Buy as well as most medium and small retailers have affiliate programs.

CJ and Google Affiliate Network are 2 of the biggest affiliate networks and they each have hundreds of affiliate programs for almost any type of market or niche. Let us know if you are looking for something more specific and we'll try to help.

Hi Linda thanks for the reply, no really i was just curious a couple of years ago i started working on a project which was recruitment in the aviation industry and i remember at the time finding this affiliate website that had all these links to aviation companies and flight bookings etc.

Then recently i was asked to do something similar but couldn't seem to find a site that had the same sort of affiliate programs to what i had used before and so wondered if maybe it was no longer a big thing.

Sure it can, if you do it right and find good affiliate programs that are related to your niche. There are people making 10,000 a month with affiliate programs and even some that make 100,000 a month with affiliate programs. Most don't make that much, but it's pretty easy to make enough to cover hosting.

Right you are Linda.

Affiliate marketing is exploding. Both with product developers, and affiliates themselves.

It's a win win situation. The product developers sell more products, and services. The affiliates can make anywhere from a few extra bucks a month, to a full time living on marketing these products. All without even having a product of their own.

The idea is to have a product, or service of your own. But, you can still make alot of money while you are putting it together by being an affiliate.

Now, to find the right affiliate program.

Good luck.

Matthew Zinda

A few years ago, i looked at affiliate marketing and found one or two sites, the names of which i can not seem to remember now, however at the time these sites had great big lists of companies offering marketing, such as airlines, gaming sites etc. However when i looked in to this a few months ago it all seemed less, there didn't seem as many sites about and they all so didn't seem as good as i remembered. Has affilate marketing lost popularity or is it still a good way to bring in an income that i could use to offset the cost of my hosting.

Regards

Stan

Hi Stan,

if you are into affiliate marketing then expect that you have lots of competitive same as you promoting same general prod but of different niche.
But technology is changing fast and you must be on the edge of every products you are trying to promote.

I've stumble some websites offering guides to affiliate marketing but nothing compares to content that affilorama brings. You can check their website affilorama.com[removed] or their products affilorama.com/premium[removed] just add www on the first word and copy and paste this links as this forums does not permit me yet to post link

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back