The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Marketing Veteran Looking for New Positon

BAppel24

Hello everyone,

I'm in the market for a new job. Over the past 7 years in the affiliate industry I've been an Affiliate, Affiliate Manager, Advertiser and Network Manager. I'm open to all kinds of positions in the affiliate world. I'm located near Tampa, FL but am set up to work from home to be available for any position.

I've started programs from scratch and have taken over inactive affiliate bases and grown them both exponentially and am looking for a new challenge. Please reach out via PM if you are interested in discussing further.

Thank you!

Brian,

We're recruiting for a seasoned Marketing Manager to join our team. I read your post and I would like to chat with you should this be of interest. Your experience appears to be spot on and that appeals to me.. In an nut shell, we work in the insurance lead generation vertical and have been operating in this space for 7 years. We have a B2B component of our business as we sell directly to insurance agents, agencies and national insurance companies as well as have wholesale distribution business. We are located in New York and would consider someone off site if there was a real fit...

Feel free to ping me at afranzese at preciseleads dot com if your interested in chatting with me.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still looking for the right position. Please contact me if you have a position available. I can forward my resume upon request. Thank you!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a job with Empyre Media and that they found me through this forum. Feel free to contact me anytime if you're interested in working together. I'll be managing affiliates as well as our internal email efforts. Shoot me a message if you're interested in discussing opportunities. Thanks!

Wow Brian, that's great news. They are a client and a great company to work with. Plus they are lucky to have you!

Thanks so much for letting us know both that you found a new home and that this forum is where they found you. AWESOME!

banners
Back