The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a good software which I can use for managing my affiliate income and expenses. Someone very long back showed me an online panel where he was able to see live report of his earnings and expenses in one shot-at the same time. I forgot the name of that panel. It was somewhat like tracker but he was using API for that so it was fetching the expenses from his advertising account and one API was fetching earnings from his affiliate account. It is very useful when we have many advertising account and affiliate accounts.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not used any affiliate management software but I am just thinking, it at all the software needs to collect the incomes and expense from the affiliate related tasks, then you can also have a look at the available accounting softwares. I am however sure that we have dedicated softwares today that can help you manage your affiliate campaigns and all the activities that are accompanied. Feel free to share any when you come across it.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a good software which I can use for managing my affiliate income and expenses. Someone very long back showed me an online panel where he was able to see live report of his earnings and expenses in one shot-at the same time. I forgot the name of that panel. It was somewhat like tracker but he was using API for that so it was fetching the expenses from his advertising account and one API was fetching earnings from his affiliate account. It is very useful when we have many advertising account and affiliate accounts.

Please if someone knows about it, kindly share with me. my skype: manishverma1

Thanks in advance.

Hey, @Affiliateaspirant you may use advanced tracking stats, you can mark the needed checkboxes and make you report lookm like you want it Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-07-04 11.42.40.png”

Simply set up you tracking campaign and you will see all this data;)

Hello

As we know using an API tool will be great managing your affiliate network. because using an API you don't need to do any manual task, which will save your lots of time and you can focus on your main goal rather than doing the manual task.
So, There are lots of API tool available in the market but there is only too famous tool in the market which provides API integration tool, They are MOB.TOOLS & Optimob

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make some additional income or even push your products and services. The best way to do this, however, is by using the right software that will manage, promote, and track your affiliate program accurately and timely.

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make some additional income or even push your products and services. The best way to do this, however, is by using the right software that will manage, promote, and track your affiliate program accurately and timely.
totally agree. Many advertisers will join multiple affiliate programs at the same time to maximize their impact. However, because they need to protect themselves from suspicious or illegal activities, most platforms are employing more precise algorithms to avoid multiple accounts. Although many sellers choose to buy multiple devices or install extensions to manage their multiple accounts, this not only increases the cost but also increases the risk of data leakage. Using a fingerprint browser( like adspower, queinbrowse, splashword...) to solve your problem is more efficient and secure.

Perhaps you can try Impact, Affilialty, LeadDyno, etc.? Be sure to check their plans before committing, though. You can also look into ways to check on your competitors' current SEO strategy

Last edited:
If you are an affiliate using multiple networks (advertising&affiliate) and also need to keep track of your cash flow and all expenses as well as quantify (count) and qualify (understand) you traffic--there is most likely no production "tool" (SaaS or api) to do this in all one place.

If you have A LOT of money to spend (over $10K) you might be able to develop a custom "executive dashboard" Than rules the 99.8% out

Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Hi!
Have you tried AI features inside advertising networks?

At RichAds, we have Automated rules, Target CPA, Multigeo, Performance mode, Predictor, Optimizer.
All features help to save time and money.

Brand24 is a powerful tool for monitoring and analyzing online mentions of your brand across various platforms. It provides valuable insights into customer sentiment, brand reputation, and competitor activity. Anyone using this software currently?
I already found some contacts of brand24 customer service and going to contact them in the nearest future.

Last edited:
banners
Back