The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Marketing Self-Intro (For account activation)

dingdongniao

affiliate
Hello Guys,
Since I need activate my account, a self-intro post is here.
I am on the way to dig some coins out of the affiliate marketing, just now $30.00 went away in Facebook Ads with nothing returned. It seems a hands of methods to reward the affiliator and definitely not me now.
I mainly work on game offers with a game review site, however, the visitors are smart enough and run away from 1000 miles away when they smell the Ads.
Anyways, anybody give some tips on promoting method will be appreciated, the site build and offers are ready. Only need the method.
Thank you all.

Hello Guys

Hello @dingdongniao , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Since I need activate my account, a self-intro post is here.
I am on the way to dig some coins out of the affiliate marketing, just now $30.00 went away in Facebook Ads with nothing returned. It seems a hands of methods to reward the affiliator and definitely not me now.
I mainly work on game offers with a game review site, however, the visitors are smart enough and run away from 1000 miles away when they smell the Ads.
Anyways, anybody give some tips on promoting method will be appreciated, the site build and offers are ready. Only need the method.
Thank you all.

Well, this is an introductions thread where one generally tells us about themselves, their goals, stuff like that.

As for your questions, perhaps post them in the appropriate forums here in the community.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back