The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing Predictions for 2006

Linda Buquet

affiliate
From the 5 Star Affiliate Blogs ? SEO, SEM, Google and Affiliate Marketing Predictions for 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All! I will be gone for 3 days to spend Christmas with my beautiful new grandaughter down in San Diego. Can't wait to give her the Jumperoo. Also giving her Mom and Dad a WebCam so I can see the baby every day. Way over did the Holiday shopping this year and spent over $1400. Had no idea it would add up to be that much. Oh well tis the giving season. :p

So anyway this will be my last blog for a few days. Thought I would share with you some of the Internet Marketing Predictions I have been reading. So interesting to see what industry leaders think will happen in the coming year. Decided to mix it up with a little bit SEO and little Internet Marketing and a little bit Affiliate Marketing.

Read the rest here:
http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2005/12/23/affiliate-marketing-predictions-2006/

Maybe next week if I have time I will write my Affiliate Marketing Predictions for 2006. Better yet, why don't you make a list of your predictions for 2006. Maybe I'll even do a contest for the best list! Hey that's an idea? Maybe? But if nothing else I will probably feature your lists in the blog next week so at least you will get your name in lights. :)

Merry Christmas and I hope your holiday season is the best ever!

MI
Back