The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate marketing management firm within Adult Industry

Rollk1

affiliate
Hello,

We're an adult toy company and having trouble finding an affiliate marketing management firm that works within the industry. Ideally they'll run our affiliate program and find affiliates for us. Does anyone have expereince or recommendations?

Thank you

Hello,
We're an adult toy company and having trouble finding an affiliate marketing management firm that works within the industry. Ideally they'll run our affiliate program and find affiliates for us. Does anyone have expereince or recommendations?
Thank you

Have you contacted the affiliate network managers that specialize in the adult industry?

Yes, they would manage the affiliates. Affiliate networks manage the relationships between the advertisers (you) and the publishers (affiliates). Affiliate managers manage the affiliates and the network managers manage the networks.

Or, are you suggesting you want an in-house affiliate manager to manage your own affiliate program without the use of an affiliate network? If so, do you have the program established? Do you have the affiliate management software & dedicated server installed?

Perhaps I didn't properly explain. We're looking for an affiliate marketing firm; Ideally we'd provide them adverts to use, and they manage everything else. If need be, We're able to setup the affiliate software on our site ourselves (e.g. JROX), but would want to firm to manage it and gather affiliates.

Is this an option or is there another avenue we can go down?

We're also looking into ad network firms such as ExoClick instead of affiliates.

Last edited:
You want someone to manage your affiliate program, perhaps the marketing firm. is this what you mean?

I am also looking for an affiliate management company that will manage my adult websites affiliate program. I have reached out to hub traffic.com. Any other suggestions?! Also, I noticed someone recommended affiliate traction dot com and affiliate manager dot com...do they work in the adult field?

MI
Back