The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Marketing a Photography Course

tastandiford

affiliate
I have an upcoming push for a photography course that I'm affiliating with. I'm posting my strategy here with the hope that I will get some input on it. I have several channels with 1000-5000 people following/subscribed to me, including a 5500 subscription base on YouTube and a 2000-person email list.

I am on hosting a webinar on YouTube's live streaming platform, editing photos using open source software, and promoting the affiliated product I'm selling. (Any input on that at would be great. Not on the technical side, I've got that down. More on the "when/how do you think I should market it" side)

To get an audience for the webinar, I posted this page on my site, and sent and email this call to action to my mailing list: "Free Photo-Editing Webinar Event".

Additionally, I posted the event on my social channels, obviously.

The event is in 3 weeks. Anyone who signs up will see this email when they sign up:
"What to Expect in This Webinar"
Which the open rate is killer on this email...90% as of the time of this posting.

...and that's it. I have some thoughts on where to take it from here, but I'd love to hear what has worked for you guys in the past, and some input.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back