The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Manager Sought By UK Company

paulop

affiliate
Hi all,

I seek candidates for a totally new position of Affiliate Manager for a new website The Online Business Link. All the online business tools and advice you need .

I seek the best of the best as I believe the site offers a great and very profitable opportunity for the successful incumbent.

It is in the IM and online marketing niche and preference will be given to someone who can show experience and success within that niche.

You will play a major part in the sites development, growth and profitability.

This is a new position so you role as an Affiliate Manager would include:
? Working to instigate, develop and manage an affiliate base.
? Prospecting and recruiting new affiliates to grow the business.
? Maintaining and managing all affiliate data.
? Support and coach affiliates.
? Identifying and recommending strategies to improve traffic generation, management of KPI's, (ROI, click-through & conversion rates)

The ideal candidate ishould possess...
? Minimum experience of 1 to 5 years as an affiliate manager for a large affiliate network.
? Experience within the IM & Online marketing niche.
? An outgoing, honest, professional, relationship-focused personality.
? Sales and business development skills, with motivation to meet and exceed all KPI's & targets.
? Excellent time management and organizational skills.
? Excellent written communication skills.
? Proficiency in Internet searches, an understanding of SEO, Microsoft Office applications, basic web design tools (e.g. HTML, graphics programs)

This is a work from home position (ideally UK based for face to face meetings) however the location is not a deal breaker!!

I would prefer to engage in a revenue sharing arrangement in the beginning of the project and when the incumbent has delivered great results we can talk about salaries etc.

If you visit the site you will see that it has massive potential and already has obtained No 1 positions in Google for certain keywords. I own a successful SEO company and my guys take care of all my sites so initial traffic generation isn't a problem.

Please contact Paul Parkinson at support@newonlinebusiness.co.uk with your resume, focussing on your experience of affiliate management.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

many thanks

paul P

MI
Back