The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Affiliate Guide to ClickBank Income Stream!

Striction

Builderall - Innovative Digital Marketing Platform
Blidder - Social Media Scheduler and Manager
What you’ll learn using this method

The EXACT untapped traffic source that’s responsible for quickly generating $295k. You’ll also learn how to start dominating this traffic source for much cheaper than traditional “digital marketing” so you can get started right away you will learn how to invest to scale your profits making potential 7-figure businesses.

Click Bank has paid out 3.5+ billion dollars to users with that being said click bank also created 1,000 millionaires and is 87th for the most web sales out of any retailer online! If Click Bank was like a website like Facebook, Twitter, and Google it would be in 4th place!

Phase 1: The Affiliate Phase

Traffic -> Opt-in -> Automated Buying Sequence

Remember this because you’ll need it! In this phase you’ll learn how to get an
outstanding amount of subscribers and monetize the subscribers list and make
around 300k in payments.

3 KEYS TO FINDING “A LIFESTYLE BUSINESS!”

 Find What’s working

 Copy and Improve it

 Automate & Scale it

Now what you’re going to want to do is look for a product on the ClickBank marketplace and make sure the Avg %sale and Grav is fairly high that means the higher it is the hotter the item is, you’ll get more sales on those items. It’s also good to choose a re-billing item to promote.

Always Improve!

Realize that if you do what everyone else is doing you might not have success! So try to always improve your products and try to improve this method as you grow!

This is one page of the informative ebook that I have put together if you would like the rest (Total is 6 pages) please pm me and I can get it to you for a small price of $15. The book also includes the emailing steps to boost conversions.

Last edited:
MI
Back