The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Daily "Chores"

perdant44

affiliate
Hello fellow affiliates. I am new to the affiliate world and have learned so much by reading this forum. Could someone tell me please what are the daily tasks that an affiliate must do every day. I am aware you must try and find x amount of affiliates a day, write articles or maybe even some SEO but could someone that has been doing this a while tell me what you do each day when you sign into your computer? Any help would be appreciated.:)

Hi perdant44,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I imagine there is a checklist out there somewhere, but don't see how it could work for all. There are so many different types of affiliate sites and marketing strategies, that what you do would depend on your unique model.

That said, start by reading the stickies in the newbie forum for the best tips about how to get started.

Hi perdant44, welcome! I agree that there is no one set list of things that every affiliate marketer must do, but some of the other tasks I do each day (or at least several times a week) are securing backlinks, planning new sites, working on my own information product, posting to my blog, networking with other marketers, and the list goes on.

Hello Linda and Laura,

Thanks Again for the great tips. I guess I was a little vague. I will do what you both just recommended. Also, I will be working as an Affiliate Manger for one specific company, not independently if that helps. See you on another question, I am sure I will have more. :)

MI
Back