The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate CEO - Attitude for Success in 07

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Well as most of you know, I'm about as WHITE Hat as you can get when it comes to marketing online. So I don't normally read the SEOBlackHat Blog, but the headline jumped out at me today. I can't think of a better attitude, for affiliates that want to earn more this year to adopt, than the attitude of being your own CEO. Kinda hate sending people to a black hat blog, BUT the well-written ideas that follow are too good not to share.

He talks about changing your perspective this year by seeing yourself and acting like the CEO of your own Virtual Real Estate Company. Stop seeing yourself as just an affiliate or as a web designer, SEO, programmer or blogger. Delegate out all the mundane, non-income producing work that you can and focus on running your company. He also says to only check your stats once a week - EEK! Plus I really like the last paragraph!

<blockquote><a target="_new" href="http://seoblackhat.com/2007/01/02/2007-key-to-success-you-are-the-ceo/">2007 Key to Success: You are the CEO</a>
"Finally, this year you will make a greater effort to surround yourself with winners. You will develop a network of like-minded individuals around you that know how to make money on the Web. You will have less time for people who waste your time and will make a greater effort to network with people who ?get it.? Unlike in years past, this year you will actually make the effort to stay in contact with, do business with, and associate yourself with winners."</blockquote>
That last paragraph reminded me of a blog Anik wrote the last day of 2006.
He stresses the importance of having a mentor and also shares some other very good advice.
<strong><a target="_new" href="http://blog.affiliateclassroom.com/2006/12/31/aniks-slap-in-the-face-advice-for-2007/">Anik?s Slap-In-The-Face? Advice For 2007</a></strong>

banners
Back