The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affid and RId on 7search

cpafixman

Hi there. I have a Affid which has got 504 clicks in total andno conversions. But if i drill down further to the Rid there are many which have got 5, 6, 8 clicks each. the highest Rid is 51.

Should i completely delete this Affid or monitor the Rid that hes sending. This Affid has cost me $25.67 out of the total of $31.48?

I don't think there is a right answer to this. One possibility is that the traffic from that RID is not suited to the offer. But if you have had zero conversions then there could be other reasons as well - the offer, your ad, the competition on 7Search...

What I do when I have a 'runaway' RID like this is to totally block the AFFID-RID combo. I can always unblock it later when I have collected some dayparting info, refined my ad, proven that the offer does convert etc.

Another option is to reduce the bid for that combo to see what happens, but I have not tried that.

Be careful of blocking the AFFID totally though. I have seen many cases where the same AFFID has good and bad RIDs for a given offer.

MI
Back