The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice

bengie38

affiliate
i bought a program called ppv demon and with this purchase some hosting site called brain host.they offer and this is were im confused,,they say they can have my website up in running in min also free domain, free instant setup of the program, free site building tools and unlimited disk space, emails and domain hosting...is this something i should go for?????any info or recommendations would be alot of help..:confused::confused:

One general word of advice.
If it sounds TOO good to be true it usually is!

Free sites/free hosting at best = severe limitations and/or possible ads served on your pages that take visitors away from your site.

Free sites/free hosting worst case = Google won't even crawl it so you won't get any free search engine traffic.

Just general tips, don't know anything about that specific company.

Plus I'd be careful with that software if it does what it sounds like it does some affiliate programs may ban you for using it and IMO it's unethical if it has anything to do with PPV because it steals other people's traffic and affiliate commissions.

If you are a newbie, why in the world would you start there?

I honestly don't know much except what I just read when I Googled it but if it has to do with PPV you are going the wrong direction IMHO.

I MAY BE WRONG - but if you've never shot a gun and want to learn to hunt rabbits - what you need is to do is learn some basic skills with a BB gun and get some target practice in. But it sounds like you went out and bought a machine gun, without even knowing how to aim a hand gun. I'm not sure it's even a good quality manufacturer or a safe machine gun. I'm not sure it even works and am pretty sure it's not even the right gun for the job.

It's using PPV and CPA. Not the best places to start. You would be in with the hyper-aggressive
shark marketers and you are just a minnow.

(Sorry I'm just full of mixed metaphors today) :rolleyes:

I'd stop before doing anything else and just read all the stickies in the newbie forum and the niche marketing forum.

Was a nice metaphor..thanks alot for taking the time to look up that info..going to do just that just read and learn..

Linda's right. For hosting and buying your sites in the beginning it's a great idea to just go with some of the truster providers.

Hostgator for hosting and Godaddy or Namecheap for buying your domains.

It's not all free, but it's not over priced, and you won't be getting ripped off either.

Then I'd say set up wordpress, choose a free theme and go from there.

MI
Back