The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice

akumadxl

affiliate
FB Queen,

First and foremost, thank you for reading this and I appreciate your help. I am new to the AM world for about 1 month and half. I started a CPA campaign focusing on email submits and surveys. I realized that the conversion rate is low, even with CTR of over 2%, I am at a negative .74 ROI. The offers I see are very vague and in the consumer eyes, it could look "scammy" or a scam. Maybe that how it is in the market world where we draw in the "suckers".

I am very interested in launching a mobile app, particularly games, on FACEBOOK ADS.
Where can I find a good affiliate network that has good game offers? Also, what niche do you think is strong right now? And finally, what is your advice for someone that is HUNGRY and willing to learn!

Thank you for your time :)

DAVID

Hi David,

Thanks for your detailed question :)

If you're HUNGRY and want to learn from good guides, def sign up at STM as it is a premium affiliate forum with step-by-step guides and follow-alongs you can educate yourself from.

If you're looking for gaming CPA Networks check out Avazu, Glispa, YeahMobi, Matomy, Appflood or Clickdealer. You can find these networks on Google, sign up and request their 3 best-converting offers to test. Ask for EPC reports so you can compare those offers.

Cheers!

banners
Back