The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice on how to promote Clickbank Products in Facebook

Srini Yadavalli

affiliate
Hi All,

I am new to Affiliate Marketing and want to understand some fundamentals of how to promote ClickBank Products on Facebook.

For Example: If I want to promote John Crestani Affiliate Marketing Program in Facebook, can I create ads and post them in groups directly which are interested in Passive income opportunities?

I need help on how to get started on promoting Affiliate Products in Facebook specially Clickbank. Help and advise highly appreciated.

You have to understand why people are on facebook. They are there to be social. They aren't in a buying mindset. Even when they are in a group like "make money online" they aren't in a buying mindset, they are in a learning mindset.
You have to get people to "know, like and trust you" if you are to break their mindset and get them to get into a buying mindset.
my method is to kill them with value by giving them a "birds eye view" of the method. If they really want the step by step method they have to buy the program. Direct them to your website or youtube channel where you can further get them to know, like and trust you.

banners
Back