“Adsterra”/ “CPA
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Advice Needed] I'm SURE there HAS to be a way to monetize this

Discussion in 'Adult Marketing' started by AceOfAllMedia, Mar 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. AceOfAllMedia

AceOfAllMedia Affiliate affiliate

So here's the deal.....

One of my adult tube sites has, on its own and without any sort of CTA to solicit them, grown a list of over 2k email-verified members in the last 3 months... The only way for them to have submitted this info would, up this point, have been to literally go to "Submit Your Clips" (a menu option which I haven't done anything to draw particular attention to)...The "accidental" aspect of this scenario is a lot of what has me caught off guard lol...

Anyway, this site happens to be A Micro-Niche Tube Site Specifically catering to the Gay PNP (Party and Play/Recreational drug enthusiast) community - my users tend to be highly engaged and enthusiastic - good buying signs...The GEO and Demographics are also on target, roughly 90% US, next top GEOS are CA, UK, AU, DE, NL and Sweden....The Overwhelming majority of visitors seem to be using Apple products (mostly mobile traffic from iPhone 7 and newer and iPad) - Desktop traffic is more mac than windows, and the majority of Android visitors (which more than windows desktop but dwarfed by iPhones) are Samsung Galaxy 7 or 8, something like 3-5% of traffic comes from devices other than the ones I just mentioned - which leads me to believe that these are not "derelict" partiers, these are partiers with $$$$ Disposable income....

Quantcast data reinforces that theory to an extent, showing me that the majority of my visitors are white/latino males 30-45 with a Bachelor's Degree or higher, and who earn more than 50k/year.....

Now My first reaction in coming into this realization was "GREAT!!!!! Lets put up an easier to find email submit form and see if we can grow it even faster and ...." BAM - that's where the problem lies - What the F To sell them???

I'm already an affiliate with Crakrevenue, Peerfly, and some other networks as well.....I was certain I would come across an offer that would fit the demographic that allows email promotion - but to my complete shock, I couldn't find any... .NOT ONE.....

Crakrevenue DOES have some that allow email promotion and that target US - but every single one of those offers happens to be geared towards HETEROsexuals - none of them catering to the Gay niche...and the offers they currently have (at least every one I saw, and I'm pretty sure I went through each and every one of them) that are targeted towards Gay men and US GEO all forbid promotion via email.....

PeerFly's few adult offers forbid email promotion as well...and the other ad and affiliate networks I work with currently came up dry as well... I did a thorough search on Offervault and Odigger as well - nada....

Also feverishly searched Google, BHW, wJunction, CPAElites, and others for adult email ad networks, adult email affiliate programs, adult email CPA, Selling Email lists, Buying Email lists.... NADA from any more recent than 2013ish and nothing entirely relevant, much to my shock...

Then again, I started this site with the expectation of it just bringing in a few dollars a month in ad revenue from CPM/CPC and maybe a few CPA sales/opt-ins here and there, so this is really a "bonus predicament" if you will, but nevertheless, I'm totally stumped...

So I'm wondering:

SHOULD I throw up that more obvious email submit in order to attempt to collect as many as possible NOW or wait until I know what the F** I'm going to do with those emails?

Does anyone know of any networks or indie programs that fit this audience demographic that would allow email promotion? or do any CPM/CPC Email Newsletter ad networks exist anymore?

Should I Rent or Sell my email list? is that a thing anymore?

I can't help but think that this is a goldmine I'm sitting on for either: Gay dating/hookup, Adult Toys/Costumes/etc, Sexual Health/Stamina/Testosterone/boner pills, men's anti-aging, and specialty fetish niche paysites (and maybe cam sites, but probably less so than the aforementioned)...BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND AN OFFER THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO PROMOTE VIA EMAIL!!!!

Anyway, LMK What you guys think and more importantly - if you know of any offers and/or networks that I don't know about that would allow this type of promotional method that would do well with this audience

Thanks!

sklahmed likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

First of all, congrats on the success of your list building, especially if it was accidental!

I would start a Network Wanted (or an Offer Wanted, if you prefer) thread in the Business Centre, stating what you're looking for but without the background info. You could link to this thread if you want to but I think it would be more effective to just say in there what you're looking for.

We have adult, as well as regular networks here, so the reps need to be able to find you and figure out if what you want fits with their offers.

Good luck with it! :)

4. ConversionSharks

ConversionSharks Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Many will allow email traffic on the adult end if you approach them right. Primarily you must use a pre-sale/jump page in between the email and the offer link.

I would more aggressively build your list while finding the right way(s) to monetize it. Email traffic can do extremely well so why would you wait and miss the opportunity to grow it larger at a faster rate?

Internally we've tested some gay/tranny traffic here and there and ran both gay and straight dating offers. Most of the time the straight stuff did just as well if not better than the handful of gay dating offers that we had to run. Also with your traffic I would definitely try some ME offers and possibly even some sex doll stuff.

You can absolutely sell your email list -- renting it ehh I mean unless you are emailing the offers FOR the renters I wouldn't "rent" it, this would essentially be selling it as I am sure they would run it again. If you want to sell it or need someone to email it for you I have connections on that end as well.

I've learned that rather than making assumptions on anything in this game it is best to just split test and let the numbers/data speak for itself. We do have some offers that do great on email and if you'd like to discuss feel free to hit me up at your convenience.

Good luck!

azgold likes this.
  5. TopOffers

TopOffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

AceOfAllMedia nice to meet you!

We have amazing Niche Dating Offers just for you!

You could easily monetize your email traffic with us!

For any question please ping me on skype(see my sig)

Cheers!
    Marina ;)

6. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

How about making a *newsletter* with on-topic content and use redirection links with a "neutral" sounding domain name. I like the .vip gTLD for this ...

TopOffers likes this.
  7. TORO Advertising

TORO Advertising Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi,

We will be able to help you find good offers for your email list. Feel free to contact us to discuss some offers we have available for you: live:toroadvertising.

8. jonvryant

jonvryant Affiliate affiliate

Pleasant day! We offer pay per lead and we love chat traffic. We can even offer clickable sub domains on mass to manage your campaigns.
    We used to be TopDollarDating but have now move to TopDollarHub.com as we are branching out to some new verticals
    but heres a little about why you should give us a try..

TopDollarHub:

Weekly Pay
    $20 minimum payout
    We pay your wire transfer fees
    Payment by PayPal available.
    Free template site (just point your DNS)
    Free subdomain site if you don't have a domain
    Pay per lead
    Single Opt In
    Smartlink rolling 4 offers deep (monetise your duplicates)
    Fresh Offers

9. Affmy

Affmy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We can help you to choose Dating offers in our network Affmy.com

Also we have various smartlinks for such traffic.

Just ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  10. cleverme

cleverme Affiliate affiliate

hey there! I want to ask for an advice) I was offered to work with google extensions. I put their extension on my web site, and when the user comes to web site, he/she will be offered to install it. have you ever heard about it? is it worth it? will be very thankfull for the answer!

11. Graybeard

This is a CPI deal? Through Google Playstore (mobile)? Or, Install from some website -- untrusted source?

12. cleverme

User will install the google extension from your site. It is for desktops. The offer both CPI and CPA, don't know which one is better for this deal.

13. Graybeard

If an extension is not listed in the official browser repository -- gotten direct from Chrome's search
    [​IMG]
    I wouldn't touch it -- Trojans, Inc ...

14. cleverme

it will be official and listed in chrome store. By the way, do you have any idea what will be better CPI or CPM in this case?

15. Graybeard

Then, it should be marketable.
    I really am guessing here. If the CPM number works for you it would be more stable -- would you be able to test both? Then you could make an objective decision...

MI