The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice and Best way to monetize a website with 120M pageviews -m

Ano0147

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I have a 1y contract with a company which will expire this month and i'm getting paid by them $3500/m. This contract was made when my website had way less visits (1/3) than it has now. They only display banners on my website because i don't accept popads. I will request a new contract at $7000/m, do you think this too much?

Some stats:
125,980,895 page views in last 30 days
Avg. Session Duration: 07:16
Alexa ~2000

If they don't accept can anyone suggest me how to monetize (no popads) my adult website and how much money do you think this site can generate?

Thank You.

How long is a string?
What is the nature of that website/page's current traffic?
That's the buyer's problem to figure out.

scale=2; (125980895/1000)*.075
$0.075/K ?

If the traffic is any good see if you can convert some adult affiliate programs -- cams or dating possibly.

Last edited:
We can help you to сhoose the most suitable offers from the list of our exclusive dating offers for tier 1 at AFFMY.com

These unique products are built and tested specially for this traffic. :cool:

Offers are delivered with unique & exclusive funnels - banners, pre-landers, and highly converting landing pages.

Our thread here on Affiliatefix:

Affiliates Wanted - Affmy | Exclusive offers | In-house funnels | Solution for each traffic type

If you have any questions or need information about our work and offers, you are more than welcome to message us on affiliates@affmy.com or contact our friendly staff via AFFMY.com LIVE CHAT :)

Last edited:
For example webcams PPS
scale=2; ((125980895*.0001)*.02)*100 <<PPS
scale=2; ((125980895*.0001)*.02)*35 <<PPS

low 1/3 of that

If you're doing adult, go with a good revenue share program. It may not seem like much at first, but revenue will grow heavily month by month, and you'll end up making way more than 7k / month.

For example, a normal SOI/DOI PPL setup on CPA, even if you're getting 5 per action, and you generate 1% final conversion ratio, you're talking...
125,980,895 * 0.1 * 5 = 6,299,044.75
Realistically if you just wanted to make over 7k per month on that traffic doing normal CPA, you'd only need a final conversion ratio of 0.011% or 1 in every 9,090 visitors converts to an action.

If you were doing Revenue Share of 40% you're talking about getting some signup conversion ratio, and then of those signups, whatever they buy you make 40%. In a decent revshare site for adult, you can expect possibly 25 euro per signup average given your 40% share (some will buy nothing, some will spend thousands). If you were to make 0.011% final conversion to signups, you're talking...
125,980,895 * 0.0011 * 25 eur = 35,697.46 eur
and that is a very low conversion ratio estimate considering your traffic is good for adult dating.

So with revshare you'd be making around 5x as much money on your traffic.

Sounds to me like the sky is the limit for you.

No ad networks give you good money. They only give 20% to publisher. They are paying you because your traffic is converting. Have you seen what offers they are running? Find those offers in offervault. Sign up network and increase your revenue up to 400%. This will take only one hour/day and 4 times more money.

Last edited:
I dont really trust all these ad networks by CPM cost, they can also give only the low bids for your traffic, I think even of at first it will be difficult to give good rate it's onlu matter for how long time the compaign will continue until the site or traffic will change.
My experiance with Pop was pretty good with some ad netwokrs I will recomended Ad-Maven, Pubpush and Pop ads

No ad networks give you good money. They only give 20% to publisher. They are paying you because your traffic is converting. Have you seen what offers they are running? Find those offers in offervault. Sign up network and increase your revenue up to 400%. This will take only one hour/day and 4 times more money.

Hello everyone,

I have a 1y contract with a company which will expire this month and i'm getting paid by them $3500/m. This contract was made when my website had way less visits (1/3) than it has now. They only display banners on my website because i don't accept popads. I will request a new contract at $7000/m, do you think this too much?

Some stats:
125,980,895 page views in last 30 days
Avg. Session Duration: 07:16
Alexa ~2000

If they don't accept can anyone suggest me how to monetize (no popads) my adult website and how much money do you think this site can generate?

Thank You.

Hi, i can help you to monetize it, ofc without popads at all.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, there! Have you tried native ads from EvaDav? We offer branded campaigns, competitive CPM, worldwide coverage, customizable ad units and a 100% fillrate.

You can get in touch with our support 24/7.

Try now and increase your ROI!

Last edited:
Всем привет! Вы пробовали нативную рекламу от EvaDav ? Мы предлагаем фирменные кампании, конкурентоспособную цену за тысячу показов, охват по всему миру, настраиваемые рекламные блоки и 100% заполнение.

Вы можете связаться с нашей поддержкой 24/7.

Попробуйте сейчас и увеличьте свою рентабельность!

English please.......................

banners
Back