The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Advertorials CPA Pixel Tracking

kerbeross

affiliate
Hey Guys,
Lately i'm strongly into advertorials, and i'm on the greens, so I think I found something i'm good at - going to post a dedicated thread soon.

Anyways, I started to work with a new cpc traffic source that provides CPA optimization,
so that means that I need to place their HTML pixel on my 'thank you' page,
and they will optimize the advertorials placements automatically according to the "conversions" tracked by the HTML pixel.
Now because i'm an affiliate, I don't have access to the offer's thank you page, but at list i'm tracking conversion with Voluum.
I thought to my self why not to use this CPA automatic optimization, not for conversions, but for clicks from my LP to the offers LP.

So basically I need the HTML pixel to fire when ever someone clicks on the affiliate link (its actually Voluum's link) on my Advertorial LP, that way the traffic source is going to automatically optimize according to clicks instead of conversions.

So after all this build up (sorry guys), i'm not good with HTML, can someone help me do that?
Should I build a transparent "thanks you page", place there the pixel, and redirect this page to the offer's LP (voluum link)?
Or is there a better way to do that?

Thanks!

MI
Back