robadvertmarket

Advert Marketing Inc.

advertmarketing_logo.jpg
Join Now

Advert Marketing Inc. Facebook

Advert Marketing Inc. Twitter

contacticon.png
support@advertmarketing.com

We are quickly becoming one of the top networks to be a member of. Direct Relations with our advertisers, No BS, High EPCs, High Pay, Weekly Payouts available! If you are not with Advert Marketing Inc. you definitely need to contact Rob and see how to get started and what we can do for you!

Vote for Advert Marketing Inc. now, on the CPA Network List

Hey CPAFixer's Rob from Advert Marketing here,

February is the month of love!

So show us how good you are at making matches with lovers around the world! And in doing so we are going to show you just how much we care!

From now until the End of February we are increasing the payout of our selected* dating offers to $4.75 and are giving away cash prizes.

• Generate over 5,000 leads and recieve an extra $1000 gift from us!
  • Generate over 10,000 leads and recieve an extra $2000 gift from us!
  • Generate over 15,000 leads and recieve an extra $4000 gift from us!
  • Generate over 20,000 leads and recieve an extra $6000 gift from us!

Start firing your cupid arrows out around the world and win big!

If you are not yet a member with us, JOIN TODAY and be included in this fantastic contest!

Yeah I was told that the checks were sent out on the 31st still have not gotten mind but im sure it will come

What I would like to know is when will payments for November go out? Every single time it is time for me to get paid out I have to chase you to get paid. I have not one time been paid out on time. I see all over the place this network advertising weekly payments.
This is not true.

Min. Threshold: $100 (regardless what affiliate paying says, their site is wrong)

Payments go out every Friday for weeklies and the end of the month for Net 30's

If you have not been paid yet you'll need to contact me in private with your affiliate ID so I can look up your account and respond to each one of you individually.

Most the time payment issues are something simple like a tax form not sent in, this is especially true if you have a invoice from November. I send out emails all the time reminding publishers to get their tax forms in so I can pay them.

Like I said contact me directly so we can see what is going on in each of your situations.

Thanks guys,
~Rob

HI Guys ,
As far as I am concerned ,AdvertMarketing is a First class network in terms of Support & In terms of payment they pay on time provided ,We the publishers have submitted all the Tax Documents.
About Offers,all my offers are converting at a good epc compared to other networks.

Advermarketing Rocks.

Thanks

Yeah Im sure I will get payed I was surprised to see No Check in the mail today though.I already went over my payment on the 30th of January with the owner.

Advert Marketing is the best affiliate network I have ever worked with. Rob and Scott are two of the best in the industry. They are ALWAYS online, ALWAYS payout on time, and ALWAYS do whatever it takes to make their affiliates happy.

Advertmarketing is one of the best, if not the best networks i work with. I have never had a problem with payments. Ever! Not only that, but these guys treat me more as a partner than an affiliate. Which is just unheard of at other low rate networks. Also, if i did have an issue that needed attention, these guys wouldn't hesitate to help me out. Keep up the good work.

Yeah I agree Im going to be sending them traffic latter today

Glad to get everything worked out with you bro. Same goes for everyone else, I'm usually available all the time on AIM or Skype feel free to contact me at anytime!

Content Lockers

Hey guys spent 12 hrs yesterday adding over 300+ incent offers into the Advert Marketing Content Locker.

What you have a content locking Gateway?
yes we do, simply signup normally to http://www.advertmarketing.com, once you are approved, head over to http://locker.advertmarketing.com and get your Gateway.

How are stats tracked?
All stats are tracked normally in your Advertmarketing Account, the gateway simply sets on top of the normal network account. So all your stats are stored in 1 easy to find location.

Payment Schedules?
We offer weekly payments to publishers that can move $1000+ per week, and can pay out via WIRE, CHECK, and PAYPAL.

Is it hard to get approved to Advert Marketing?
No it's quite easy actually, simply be truthful on your application and you should have no issues getting approved. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Skype/Aim or Email, and we can get you started today!

Re: Content Lockers

Hey Rob, do you have your own content locking gateway? If so, i will add the content locking & incentive friendly badges to your listing page on affpaying. Thanks :)

Hey Rob, do you have your own content locking gateway? If so, i will add the content locking & incentive friendly badges to your listing page on affpaying. Thanks :)

Yes John we have our own Gateway solution available to the publishers. You can go ahead and add those badges if you wish! thank you.

@digitalworld - we'd love to have you man, drop on by!

I just wanna throw this out there, I'm easily making 5-10k a week with Advert, hands down the best network I do business with. Very trustworthy, and they ALWAYS pay on time.

I just wanna throw this out there, I'm easily making 5-10k a week with Advert, hands down the best network I do business with. Very trustworthy, and they ALWAYS pay on time.

Much appreciated buddy, thanks for the kind words

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back