The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advanced marketer new in this forum

Mr.Owen

Hey affiliatefix,
I was a silent reader for a long time on this and the other bigger marketing forums for a longer time. Now I've decided to get more involved in this whole marketing scene :)

Alright so, you guys can call me Owen. I am in the affiliate marketing space for a few years now, have tried a lot of things and still trying a few things. Have made a few smaller and a few bigger bucks and I am still making money :)

I have tried things like: buying traffic (fb ppc, adwords, native ads, pops), free traffic (SEO, social media), different monetization methods (CPA, pay per sale, own products, etc.)

I am here to a) help out others, b) to learn from others and c) to connect with others.

Hope this introduction is "good enough" lol ;)

Hard to tell, sometimes paid, sometimes free traffic. But most of the time, paid traffic I'd say since it's the only way to get larger amounts of volume that actually make your work worthwhile

Hey affiliatefix,

Hello @Mr.Owen , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I was a silent reader for a long time on this and the other bigger marketing forums for a longer time. Now I've decided to get more involved in this whole marketing scene :)

Alright so, you guys can call me Owen. I am in the affiliate marketing space for a few years now, have tried a lot of things and still trying a few things. Have made a few smaller and a few bigger bucks and I am still making money :)

I have tried things like: buying traffic (fb ppc, adwords, native ads, pops), free traffic (SEO, social media), different monetization methods (CPA, pay per sale, own products, etc.)

I am here to a) help out others, b) to learn from others and c) to connect with others.

Hope this introduction is "good enough" lol ;)

Awesome introduction Owen!

Loads of good experiences in your background.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Hope to see you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back