The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult Pop Under. low CTR pls help

raiderremo

affiliate
I am trying adult pop under traffic, its like $1.50 CPM for US demo, the problem is my LP CTR ,i,e LP to Offer is 1%, i tried more than 10 landing pages with various tweaks, ,y best performer is having 1% CTR. Is this normal with pop under traffic? Please advice ...

Pop traffic in general is very hard to convert with typically lower conversion ratio at about 1-4%. If you are talking about CTR's and not conversion ratios though then that is pretty bad. With that being said you can get higher CTR's and conversion ratios with the right tweaking of landing pages, and using the right offers. We have also found with our own internal testing that mobiles pop under traffic tends to converts much better than desktop, so that may be something to try out as well.

I
Pop traffic in general is very hard to convert with typically lower conversion ratio at about 1-4%. If you are talking about CTR's and not conversion ratios though then that is pretty bad. With that being said you can get higher CTR's and conversion ratios with the right tweaking of landing pages, and using the right offers. We have also found with our own internal testing that mobiles pop under traffic tends to converts much better than desktop, so that may be something to try out as well.
sent you PM ..ya mobile pop up I yet to explore

I am trying adult pop under traffic, its like $1.50 CPM for US demo, the problem is my LP CTR ,i,e LP to Offer is 1%, i tried more than 10 landing pages with various tweaks, ,y best performer is having 1% CTR. Is this normal with pop under traffic? Please advice ...
I think it's normal for pop traffic. It's usually have a low CR

banners
Back