The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult media buying issue

hi all, im using a cpm ad network for my adult media buying test, i received a lot of clicks but no leads converting, i asked my AM, he said that offer is converting great for other people, so what can i do?

my CTR is about 0.5%, i use banners

You should look at split testing a variety of banners and also look at split testing pre sell landers and direct linking. Then from the data gathered you can look at optimizing the campaigns

You should look at split testing a variety of banners and also look at split testing pre sell landers and direct linking. Then from the data gathered you can look at optimizing the campaigns
im getting clicks to the offer, but no leads converting, should i change another offer?

Hi Knanh Nguyen,

Even though you can have the highest CTR of all time, you always need to test several types of banners. You need to understand what your target audience is interested in and why X works but Y doesn't.

That's what's tough about our business. You need to test and spend a lotta time actually getting to optimize your banners and your key target.

Test different banners, different browsers, different targets, etc.

Best of luck to you!

forum_2.jpg

Hi Knanh Nguyen,

Even though you can have the highest CTR of all time, you always need to test several types of banners. You need to understand what your target audience is interested in and why X works but Y doesn't.

That's what's tough about our business. You need to test and spend a lotta time actually getting to optimize your banners and your key target.

Test different banners, different browsers, different targets, etc.

Best of luck to you!

forum_2.jpg

Hi, thanks for answring.

My issue now is im getting clicks from banners, CTR is around 0.5%, but no leads. :(

you need to get testing those banners my friend change up your banners or edit the ones you have with different colors text etc?

change the traffic source.

Well done TB haha

Getting clicks is only half the battle. If they're legitimate clicks the traffic source is probably fine depending on your banners, and if they're leading to targeted user engagement; as suggested above, you'll have to test various landers.

It is an advantage to know where your ads are placed as some sources, despite a decent CTR, rarely convert for certain verticals.

Go Raptors,

The best advice I can give you is to spend some time in the testing phase. Usually, you may have implemented something that seems to be working but no results are being noticed. Just be sure to employ patience and have an inside look of the entires system. I am so sure you will find where the problem is.

banners
Back