The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adult Journey to Reach $5000 per month

i guess you are right if you consider your labor time *worthless* :eek:
Further, you should track your inbound traffic and apply a value metric to it ....

Last edited:
Are you able to hit your goal now or it's still something out of touch entirely and possibly for many many reasons out there, I do not see anything bad completely in that matter. Where else do we take this stuff if not from your thread, is it pure traffic or we need to deduct media buys fees ?

This is the first time I came across your thread and let me tell you this, your journey is amazing, I tried adult traffic once and it didn't work out and I left it. I was wondering maybe you could write a detailed guide for newbie's to get into this niche.

It would be a good opportunity for you to mentor few members, I know you are busy and work like 10-12 hours a day, but just think about it, a lot of people will owe you.

Regards
IndeXer
I don't have time to write a guide, but I might write one in the near future.

In the meantime, you can check out this case study I wrote: Boosting traffic and revenue by uploading videos to tube sites - BMF Digital

This one seems so cool. Thanks for sharing!
Your welcome.

Are you able to hit your goal now or it's still something out of touch entirely and possibly for many many reasons out there, I do not see anything bad completely in that matter. Where else do we take this stuff if not from your thread, is it pure traffic or we need to deduct media buys fees ?
It's not out of touch, I can and will hit the goal. Looking to break $1000 per week (very soon). Yes, it's only free traffic, no media buys, no traffic purchased, just working every day... staying consisted.

UPDATE:
So far... in terms of earnings, this month alone: $1,920.00

Ratio: 1:474
Traffic sent: 28434

I've also added banner in-player on one of my tubes, looking to see if there will be a change in earnings, as traffic has gone up.

8RE7Hql.png

I also hired a friend to do video editing.

I don't have time to write a guide, but I might write one in the near future.

In the meantime, you can check out this case study I wrote: Boosting traffic and revenue by uploading videos to tube sites - BMF Digital

Your welcome.

It's not out of touch, I can and will hit the goal. Looking to break $1000 per week (very soon). Yes, it's only free traffic, no media buys, no traffic purchased, just working every day... staying consisted.

UPDATE:
So far... in terms of earnings, this month alone: $1,920.00

Ratio: 1:474
Traffic sent: 28434

I've also added banner in-player on one of my tubes, looking to see if there will be a change in earnings, as traffic has gone up.

8RE7Hql.png

I also hired a friend to do video editing.

How do you monetize the traffic you get from tube sites to your site?

Woah, it's good to see that you've been consistent and are still posting. So many journeys I've read so far just make big claims and then after a few weeks the person who started the thread just disappears, never to be seen again. Epic to see this progress man!

How do you monetize the traffic you get from tube sites to your site?
Not sure if I understand the question. I own a few tube sites too, but they are monetized with ExoClick; and on one of them I put my ads from the network I'm promoting via uploading videos to top tube sites.

Woah, it's good to see that you've been consistent and are still posting. So many journeys I've read so far just make big claims and then after a few weeks the person who started the thread just disappears, never to be seen again. Epic to see this progress man!
Thank you @Jed22

Update:

Working on an automated system which will help with the process.

Will re-start this journey in about 1-2 weeks.

When the system is ready, I will go into more detail.

Incumbents have a basic problem with anyone using their traffic without delivering value to their traffic (users ,members).

Tubes want at least *some* full length content -- not just affiliate promo clips that all affiliates will have --short and duplicate content.

Remember, tubes were built on stealing other people's content and then monetizing it -- now the pirates have some money and are getting sued -- but the did get the traffic. So they make new rules to protect their ill-gotten asset ...

When you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas ...

That's good really.
Is the stay at home anti-virus routine having* a positive effect on conversions?

Last edited:
MI
Back