The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adult Dating Offer Campaign Follow Along/Questions?

yyoulives

affiliate
Hey Yall,

So I just launched a dating offer and have had it running for a while however I don't know if I should drop the offer or continue to optimize.

Offer: Adult Dating
Payout .60cents
Traffic Source: Pop (RON)
Optimization: Only black listed poor performing website IDs

Okay so when I originally launched this campaign it was doing good -69% ROI. However I paused the campaign to put the landers on a CDN to speed up loading time. I ended up creating 4 new landers with new images on my CDN. The 4new landers have done horrible in comparison to the original landers and my ROI went from -69% ROI to -89% even though they (Landers on CDN) load much faster. Below are the images from the campaign and I was wondering if you guys would continue with this campaign or scrap it and test a new campaign?

Image of my landing page stats: 2016-04-29_1714 - yoyo163's library

The top landers had a few days more running time then the new landers. Any they still managed to pull better ROI. As you can see the spend on this campaign was about $101 and I haven't seen much for pockets of profit. I do notice that almost 50% of my conversions are coming from Samsun phones. At this point i'm a bit unsure of what the best method of action would be.

Also I keep trying to see the offer page but due to the offer only being allowed to be seen by a specific carrier type I can't get the offer page to load. And my AM is busy at the moment so I haven't been able to see it. Is there a way around this?

Hey mate, great to see you here opening a Follow Along Journey.

Being straight forward to ya, I would like to know how were your $0.60 being paid?
Is that a PPL offer or PPS offer or..?

I know there are rich people in India, marketer used to market them.
But you know, you could hardly squeeze any money out from an Indian(not racist really!).
In my opinion, if you're working on a PPS, or RevShare offer I did said give up.

But if you're working on PPL offer, maybe you should try tweaking your lander like adding an short 3 second audio clips, flash banner, GIF, or interaction lander, or exit pop, or live cam or, you can list them all.

Sorry for the late reply, not really active recently.

Hey brother, thanks for the response. I ended up moving on from this campaign ROI wasn't show enough promise later on into the campaign. Cheers

Hey brother, thanks for the response. I ended up moving on from this campaign ROI wasn't show enough promise later on into the campaign. Cheers
It's a wise choice, I respect your decision, but, maybe, turn an angle or traffic source to make them green?

It's a wise choice, I respect your decision, but, maybe, turn an angle or traffic source to make them green?
I tested a few angles but not very many traffic sources. I got something I'm working on right now that's been running on multiple sources. Just need to find my winning lander to fully scale :p. Thanks

Just being curious on why you have the feeling of dropping the offer. Just before you make any decision, I would say that you have too see if the offer is returning the expected results or not. You know at time we may stick to something that is really making our lives difficult and also spending a lot in the area. Be free to reach me through the DM for any help buddy.

Just being curious on why you have the feeling of dropping the offer. Just before you make any decision, I would say that you have too see if the offer is returning the expected results or not. You know at time we may stick to something that is really making our lives difficult and also spending a lot in the area. Be free to reach me through the DM for any help buddy.
Hey Doc I have a set of rules I follow when I run my campaign and have to see a certain ROI before I decide to continue or cut the campaign. And unfortunately this campaign did not hit my ROI requirements :p. Sent you an inbox message

banners
Back