The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adult CPA journey, switching from banner display to Push ads.

parveenk2013

Hello everyone.

I started my affiliate marketing journey this year with adult dating CPA campaigns.

I've been running dating ads from January using banners through TrafficFactory, ExoClick, TrafficStars and TrafficJunky. I make banners and run them on top positions in different geos, I have tested FR, IT, SE, UK, AU, US and DE.
Here are my stats so far:

OFFER CLICKS: 18,175
CONVERSION RATE: 3.44%
CONVERSIONS: 625
PAYOUT: 3488€ ($4248)
EPC: 0.19196€

After trying 100s of banners and LPs, I'm still not able to pull a profit, Every week my spending and revenue are almost the same. I'm not in profit nor in a loss. I'm so tired of this.
I start with at least 5 LPs per campaign and 8-10 banners, then kill bad working ones day by day. I always try to keep my bids high enough to stay in top positions, and each campaign dies in just a few days. Plus, cpc is high for banners, it's hard to scale, people copy your creatives real quick.

Now I'm thinking of switching my traffic source to push ads, but I'm confused between these networks.

- PropellerAds
- RichPush
- EvaDav
- Zeropark
- Adcash
- Adsterra
- PlugRush
- Ad-Maven

Please share your feedback if you have tried these networks, also share any other network which has worked well for you.
I'll also post a Follow Along thread this time.

TIA.

The ad networks must love ya'.
Sarcasm aside, either filter your traffic better or try Facebook ads, Bing, Google (other SEM). Where adult dating is allowed?
You have offers that will convert decently --find better traffic (somehow).

Hello everyone.

I started my affiliate marketing journey this year with adult dating CPA campaigns.

I've been running dating ads from January using banners through TrafficFactory, ExoClick, TrafficStars and TrafficJunky. I make banners and run them on top positions in different geos, I have tested FR, IT, SE, UK, AU, US and DE.

After trying 100s of banners and LPs, I'm still not able to pull a profit, Every week my spending and revenue are almost the same. I'm not in profit nor in a loss. I'm so tired of this.
I start with at least 5 LPs per campaign and 8-10 banners, then kill bad working ones day by day. I always try to keep my bids high enough to stay in top positions, and each campaign dies in just a few days. Plus, cpc is high for banners, it's hard to scale, people copy your creatives real quick.

Now I'm thinking of switching my traffic source to push ads, but I'm confused between these networks.

- PropellerAds
- RichPush
- EvaDav
- Zeropark
- Adcash
- Adsterra
- PlugRush
- Ad-Maven

Please share your feedback if you have tried these networks, also share any other network which has worked well for you.

TIA.
Try to bid CPM and SmartCPM

- PropellerAds
- RichPush
- EvaDav
- Zeropark
- Adcash
- Adsterra
- PlugRush
- Ad-Maven

Contact us, we will help you, we will tell you and will direct traffic from us @Evadav

Hello everyone.

- PropellerAds
- RichPush
- EvaDav
- Zeropark
- Adcash
- Adsterra
- PlugRush
- Ad-Maven

TIA.
Whats Up Hello GIF by TELUS

Hey, parveenk2013!

If you want to switch your traffic source, why don't you give our Social Bar a try first? Works wonders with the right creatives!

Send us a PM if you are interested — we can even share a promo-code or two ;)

Last edited:
banners
Back