The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adult Affiliate Offers?

Hi All, I am new to this forum and to affiliates as well. I just started couple of adult offers promoting in Sweden, Denmark, Norway & Switzerland. However, I haven't earned a single $ yet. But lost $130. can anyone help me out and let me know what should I do.

Hi @Affiliateaspirant and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you with us.

I am new to this forum and to affiliates as well.

You are in the right place. We have loads of Newbies launching their new careers and businesses with us.

I just started couple of adult offers promoting in Sweden, Denmark, Norway & Switzerland. However, I haven't earned a single $ yet. But lost $130. can anyone help me out and let me know what should I do.

You didn't lose any money. One of the first things you need to understand is that this is a data driven industry and you have invested that $130 in your "learning to earn" curve. All of us, no matter whether new or experienced, spend money on campaigns collecting data before we see the earnings turn positive. It's the data collected by your tracker that tells us where to refine our campaigns to turn them into profitable ventures.

As for helping you with what to do next, we need to see some of the data from your tracker, have a look at your landing pages, your copy, your ads, etc.

Are you split testing?

Which tracker are you using?

What is your traffic source?

Are you do PC, mobile, or both?

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Last edited:
Hi Tj

Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right. This is basically a testing and I should treat it like investment.
Sorry, I can't provide you the tracking data as I did some mistakes in voluum tracking and didn't get the correct data.

I got leads as well but the CPC is more than my payout. I am using trafficfactory for traffic.

Affiliateaspirant

Hi @Affiliateaspirant and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you with us.

You are in the right place. We have loads of Newbies launching their new careers and businesses with us.

You didn't lose any money. One of the first things you need to understand is that this is a data driven industry and you have invested that $130 in your "learning to earn" curve. All of us, no matter whether new or experienced, spend money on campaigns collecting data before we see the earnings turn positive. It's the data collected by your tracker that tells us where to refine our campaigns to turn them into profitable ventures.

As for helping you with what to do next, we need to see some of the data from your tracker, have a look at your landing pages, your copy, your ads, etc.

Are you split testing?

Which tracker are you using?

What is your traffic source?

Are you do PC, mobile, or both?

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Be sure to make your tracker your best friend. It is the greatest collective data on any campaign. When you get it working for yourself, be sure to share its data for future help.

MI
Back