The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Adsfinity [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfinity

affiliate
ADSFINITY is a fastest growing affiliate network. Our network has best top performing offers, best advertisers and best support. We have high payouts. We currently run 600+ offers and many of them are incentive offers, We add daily new best offers. Our advertising platform provides Real-Time tracking, giving Affiliates and Advertisers the ability to see conversions in real time, resulting in high volume advertising distribution and reach there required goals.we provide 24/7 support to improve your business.

Attachments

• adsfinity.png
    adsfinity.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 255
Hello Guys!!
Don't work this network ever.Adsfinity will not pay you ever for your earnings.
They didn't pay my earnings,which they promised to pay me,it has excuse that mass payment is not working so paying one by one.
And today its 25th June, and they are paying from 15th June one by one.
And they also told me that they got paid from advertisers for my earnings till they are not paying me.
100% scam...

thanks

adsfinity updated Adsfinity with a new update entry:

Adsfinity

ADSFINITY is a fastest growing affiliate network. Our network has best top performing offers, best advertisers and best support. We have high payouts. We currently run 600+ offers and many of them are incentive offers, We add daily new best offers. Our advertising platform provides Real-Time tracking, giving Affiliates and Advertisers the ability to see conversions in real time, resulting in high volume advertising distribution and reach there required goals.we provide 24/7 support to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back