The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense

Generally, I think you also need to wait until your site has a decent amount of traffic.

Generally, I think you also need to wait until your site has a decent amount of traffic

Good point. Why have adsense up and running if you don't have anyone visiting you. I spend a lot of time promoting my own personal sites until I get a steady stream of traffic. It has to be consistent though. A couple years ago, I had a huge boost of traffic but it was coming from StumbleUpon. Like all traffic from SU - it tapers out. So make sure your getting solid, consistent traffic with a low bounce rate.

I got into adsense with a site that only had 10 unique users a day so it might not depend on traffic.

In past few months they raise criteria for applying to AdSense. You must have website at least 6 month old ++... But, with Adsense you 'll earn most money than with all other PPC programs on net.

I got into adsense with a site that only had 10 unique users a day so it might not depend on traffic.

i have adsense on blogs that I promote alot and I make descent money. Just make sure to promote the sites you have it on to make more money.

I do really well with having a coupon or freebie blog. People tend to click on something if it's free.

banners
Back