The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense ready websites and articles

greenscape

affiliate
Hi there....

I'm thinking about trying Adsense ready websites and articles to apply to Google for PPC Adsense links ...Yes I am new....trying to learn....

I understand writing my own articles or using PLR are much better than using Adsense ready because they are low circulation and or newly created therefore not being used by thousands of others. But I know enough about myself to know if I don't start "small" and with something "pre-made" I am too much of a perfectionist and I may never get anything off the ground at all...So I was hoping to ask a couple of questions starting a site using adsense ready articles/sites....

(during which time I would like to slowly start to work on creating my own information site more "homegrown" and not using the information or content of others, or maybe if I do use the work of others purchasing higher quality articles to fill content.......using affiliate links and or perhaps PPC...but that is more a slower long term goal)

Is there anything I should be aware of in terms of this "adsense ready" method?

Is acceptance by Google for their Adsense PPC links program to place links on a site I create be a given? or should I expect problems getting off the ground with this method....?

any help or info would be greatly appreciated....

banners
Back