“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Adsense CASE STUDY] $47,000+ 13th June 2019 (%75 ROI + %3000+ Potential)

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by TheMagic, Jun 14, 2019.

1. TheMagic

TheMagic Affiliate affiliate

just forgot to mention that my spending is around $1100 per day on different Adsense accounts not just this one i have 3 more so the total of 4 Adsense accounts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. TheMagic

guys if there is anyone needs help please don't be shy and ask me anything i just want to help don't make the big numbers bother you and make you feel that you can't start today trust me when i began i only used free traffic until i got $100 to be paid and that took me more than 8 Months straight so please ask questions cut the learning curve if you need any help just let me know

Good luck! thanks

Pritom Roy likes this.
  4. Pritom Roy

Pritom Roy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Interesting post
    sent you a msg

5. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

@TheMagic , I had to delete your download links, we almost never allow downloads and the rare time we do, it's only from long-time, trusted members. Which you will be one day. :)

Please keep your information within the forums, so everyone may benefit.

Just so I understand....are you saying that you're using both AdSense and the network for your income? AdSense has rules about proximity to other ads, or at least it used to.

Are you a rep of that network, by the way? I ask because a great part of the video sounded like an ad for them and more a tutorial for their platform.

6. TheMagic

thank you so much for stopping by the links are just basically images and text files but it's up to you, can i upload it here i just everyone to make it work ASAP

no i don't rep this network i have an affiliate account on their CPA network for more than 1 year now and i've been doing really great numbers and i think i mentioned that in the introduction article i created when i opened my account here i just love them and i owe them alot

i mean they have closed the registration very long time ago to take care of the current members and they hand us this platform laterally more than 3 months ago and recently yesterday they allowed it for everyone so i just wanted to help nothing more or less it's a religious thing in Islam to help others make a living this way you are helping them for taking care of their families and their closed ones and i just wanted to help so i have good experience in this industry and i wanted to make extra step which is giving everyone DFY campaigns like the ad copy and the creatives

so anyway i just expressed my feeling towards CPALeo that i owe them alot for teaching us the members and taking care of us most of the current CPA networks they either like try to add way too many members then they lose control of they just take care of the big affiliates unlike CPALeo they take care of everyone and they even closed the registration to take care of the current affiliates

anyway thank you so much for stopping by and i really appreciate that you care about the users as well and worrying about them

if there is anyone need any help what so ever please let me know i will be more than happy to help you guys

Cheers

tsc likes this.
  7. TheMagic

received it gonna get out to pray and i will be back in like 30 minutes from now and i will reply to you ASAP

thanks

8. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

You can put the information in a thread but you can't upload files that need to be downloaded.

Thanks for asking and understanding.

TheMagic likes this.
  9. James Home

James Home Affiliate affiliate

good good good , very good @@@@

TheMagic likes this.
  10. TheMagic

thank you so much for stopping by

Good luck

11. Lawal Lekan

Lawal Lekan Affiliate affiliate

I think i need your help

12. TheMagic

yes sure go ahead please ask me anything right here and i will do my best to answer everyone

Cheers

13. luisantafe

luisantafe Affiliate affiliate

What plugin do you use for inserting navigation buttons?

thks

14. TheMagic

if you are talking about the Next + Prev buttons

i don't use them at all but it's my personal preference i think it just don't give the users good experience when it's on so i don't know actually how to get those

Cheers

15. Kamel404

Kamel404 Affiliate affiliate

How we supposed to trust an advertising network that has less than 2 years in the industry? They even don’t have a good user interface. Personally i can’t throw my 100$ in this network. Also a new ad network like this should set 5$-10$ As a minimum deposit, To let thier customers test thier service ... that’s my point of view.

Graybeard and TheMagic like this.
  16. TheMagic

thank you so much for stopping by off-course i was skeptical like you in the beginning but i've tried them and they are good anyway it's just my experience with them

have a great day

17. Kamel404

Kamel404 Affiliate affiliate

I know they’re banking right know and they’ll disappear soon ;)

18. TheMagic

i highly doubt it i've been dealing with them for over a year right now they are the nicest and we've been dealing in a very big amount of money on the CPA network

they have partnership with many CPA networks like Clickdealer and avazu and i already been paid by them many times for my work on the CPA network side

so in my personal opinion they are amazing so i only know what i've done and what i've saw and i can't predict the future either

anyway thank you so much for stopping by

Have a great day

19. durango

durango Affiliate affiliate

So if I understand correctly you use this network to buy cheap traffic to your adsense website.....

If so how do you target the traffic?
    Or the content?

20. TheMagic

yes exactly watch my latest video/topic here and you will understand i just posted it like couple of hours ago i even gave everyone free campaign like done for you campaign right away to be used directly

Cheers

21. Aveathlei

Aveathlei Affiliate affiliate

What you are promoting here is somewhat like traffic arbitrage and do not recommended in any way basically, I never ever understand how people can risky their adsense accounts to do such things, oh, you have like 3 or 4 adsense accounts, I forgot;)

TheMagic likes this.
banners