The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adscend Media Payout?

Abbas8

affiliate
Hey guys. For those of you who are apart of Ascend Media, have you guys all gotten paid? My payment method was Paypal, and when i checked payment history, it says i was paid, yet my Paypal balance is still the same. I looked at it more closely, and it seems like an extra "i" was added to my email on mistake (eg. "@gmaiil.com"). Though i very well could have just made that mistake, just want to confirm with other of you guys, that you've all indeed been paid by them withno problems whatsoever?

Hey guys. For those of you who are apart of Ascend Media, have you guys all gotten paid? My payment method was Paypal, and when i checked payment history, it says i was paid, yet my Paypal balance is still the same. I looked at it more closely, and it seems like an extra "i" was added to my email on mistake (eg. "@gmaiil.com"). Though i very well could have just made that mistake, just want to confirm with other of you guys, that you've all indeed been paid by them withno problems whatsoever?

Hi Abbas,

You had confirmed with me yesterday before your post here that you entered a misspelled PayPal email address in your account profile. As per our conversation yesterday, this is currently being resolved. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns about your account.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Michael

No no, sorry - that post was before i received the payment; and couldn't find this thread since, for some reason. PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED - MISTAKE WAS ON MY PART! - Just a clarification

MI
Back