The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Adscend Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

adscendtony

affiliate
Why Should You Become a Publisher with Adscend Media?

• Content Locking Experts: Adscend Media is currently recognized as one of the top content locking networks in the world by leading performance marketing and entrepreneurial organizations, such as Revenue Performance, Inc. magazine, Empact Academy, Performance Marketing Insider, and Affiliate Paying.
  • Results: Compared to traditional CPM solutions, content locking has proven to produce 6-10x more earnings
  • Massive International Offer Catalog: Currently, we serve high quality, incentive offers from over 180 countries.
  • On-Time Payments: We always pay on time and we have never missed a payment!
  • Custom Tracking Platform: We built our ad platform in-house in order to allow us to adjust quickly to the needs of our publishers.
  • Multiple Monetization Options: Besides traditional affiliate marketing monetization options, we also empower our publishers to generate revenue through content locking and virtual rewards technology.
  • Dedicated Support: We are happy to help you get started in content locking, assist with gateway implementation, recommend campaigns, brainstorm niches, place pixels, or answer any questions that you might have!
  • Quality, Cost-Effective Leads: All of our advertising partners receive a dedicated account representative to help create custom campaigns that drive results.

Attachments

• adscendmedia.png
    adscendmedia.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,166
Worked with a adscend about 2 years ago and received around $1700 on time and in full. Always had good support and nice and helpful staff.

I wasn't successful first time I applied to Adscend, but now my track record looks different, so will give it another shot later today. I've heard a lot of good things about them, so... fingers crossed! :)

AdscendMedia is professional CPA network.
They have great support,many offers and most importantly payments,on time!
Recommend this network.

good network to start with. Fast and easy approval. Payouts are bit lower.
my aff manager is Share Hana who always send me new and top converting offers via email.

regards
vaby

Payoneer is now a Payment Option for Non-US Publishers!

You requested it, and we listened!

We are quite excited to have Payoneer as one of the payment partners in the Adscend network and believe that Payoneer will help you receive your payments in more ways that are convenient for your unique business needs!

For those unfamiliar with Payoneer, a few of its most relevant features for your payment needs include the ability to withdraw funds to a prepaid debit card, free access to transfer or receive funds from other Payoneer members, and the ability to withdraw funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account. Most importantly, Payoneer may even help you save money when you withdraw your Adscend earnings!

To learn more about Payoneer, or to set up your Payoneer account to receive your Adscend payments, please select "Payoneer" from the Payment Details section on your account profile page. Please note that Payoneer is not currently available in our network for publishers with accounts that are registered in the United States.

Great network / offers / payouts / support. Shane is verry helpfull when I need anything. Been working with Adscend almost since the begining of Purebits and I can't say anything bad about them because I am verry pleased with what they do. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Really cool content locking network with a lot of great offers.They owner Fehz is a king of content locking and they are doing really good job.

Our network KSIX does business with Adscend Media and has for a while, our experience has been top notch. Candice is always available and extremely helpful, in every aspect. We look forward to a very long and productive business relationship. Highly recommended.

Are there any specific requirements to become publisher for this network. I have just started by GPT website[not yet launched] . can I expect to be a part of your network.

Thanks

adscendtony updated Adscend Media with a new update entry:

Adscend Media

Why Should You Become a Publisher with Adscend Media?
  • Content Locking Experts: Adscend Media is currently recognized as one of the top content locking networks in the world by leading performance marketing and entrepreneurial organizations, such as Revenue Performance, Inc. magazine, Empact Academy, Performance Marketing Insider, and Affiliate Paying.
  • Results: Compared to traditional CPM solutions, content locking has proven to produce 6-10x...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Introducing a Pay Per Download Game-Changer from Adscend Media!

Don't let revenue slip through your finger tips. AdLock Vault technology maximizes your earnings from premium file downloads.

AdLock Vault is loaded with revenue-generating features, including:

-Fully Mobile-Responsive Design
-Capabilities to Run High-EPC Web-to-Mobile Offers (tested to outperform pin submit offers)
-Vibrant Offer Creatives (even on mobile!)
-Multiple-File Uploading in Dashboard
-Lightning-Quick File Delivery via Secure CDN
-Quick Setup and Simple Customization Wizard

Get more info on AdLock Vault today at: Introducing a Pay Per Download Game-Changer: 10 Reasons Why AdLock Vault Maximizes File Monetization - Adscend Media Blog.

Weekly Payments for Content Locking Pubs!
Adscend Media is proud to announce that content locking publishers are now eligible for weekly payments!

cpaherocash400.jpg

If you want to make more money, now is the time to join Adscend:
  • Weekly Payments: Eligible content locking publishers get paid faster!
  • Highest EPCs: Adscend publishers earn an average of 30% more due to more direct relationships with advertisers.
  • Large Offer Inventory: We have 2,000 offers!
  • Innovative Content Locking Technology: Earn more per click with mobile/responsive PPD, link locking, file locking and content locking solutions!
  • Award-Winning Support: We can help you find a niche, get great offers, and earn more!
Click Here and Join Adscend Media Today!

Can you accept me on Adscend Media, I didnt got accepted there. Dont know why. I applied with himanshuthiaria at gmail
dot com

If you have any questions you can ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back