The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsbridge x Exoclick data don't match

blackaff

I just signed up for Adsbridge's Pro plan and I'm trying to track my Exoclick campaign. I've got CPM enabled and I'm pretty sure I have everything set up right but the impression data doesn't match.

I got this from yesterday's campaign
Exoclick impression = 15,426
Adsbridge = 368

Also, I have tried adding both campaign URL and impression pixel into Exo but data discrepancies still show.

I would be interested in this as well. I have added my own impression tracker for my banner, but I get almost 50% less impressions on my tracker compared to what Exoclick reports.

Hi @blackaff, where did you add the impression pixel URL on your Exoclick campaign? I've tried a few combinations of the offer URL and impression URL on Exoclick, but I'm still not receiving any impression and spend data from Exoclick to AdsBridge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @blackaff, where did you add the impression pixel URL on your Exoclick campaign? I've tried a few combinations of the offer URL and impression URL on Exoclick, but I'm still not receiving any impression and spend data from Exoclick to AdsBridge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hey, @jakedemus as far as I know Exoclick do not provide an option to place any tracking pixel on you banner.
If you run pop-unders, then every impression will be counted as a visit on AdsBridge.

But, wait! Let me talk to our ExoClick partners, we can definitely find a way out:)

BR,
Elen (manager with AdsBridge)

Sorry for taking us so long, we still did't get a proper reply from ExoClick guys. But I transfered your question to your account manager Natalie, she will keep an eye on it and let you know if there any update.

banners
Back