The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsbridge vs Voluum?

dan johnson

affiliate
Which is better? What are the differences other than the landing pages on Adsbridge? Is there any difference in visitors reaching the destination or any affect on money making? Is there any real deep discounts available for either, I'm buying one of them today.

they all are Good
but voluum is the top out there u can't compare it with adsbradge But little Expensive

Hi! Other then our integrated landing page creator, there are some more advantages to Adsbridge when compared to voluum. We offer daily capping. We also have campaign auto-optimization, which allows your most successful campaigns to be optimized automatically (see what I did there?;) and saves you the hassel of directing everything manually. There's the multi-user access feature as well, which can allows teams to work directly on one account (saving money). We are praised on our customer service, and have a very personal approach (another plus!). Also, we're cheaper :) I hope this cleared somethings up! Message me with any questions!
-Zach

Which is better? What are the differences other than the landing pages on Adsbridge? Is there any difference in visitors reaching the destination or any affect on money making? Is there any real deep discounts available for either, I'm buying one of them today.
Here is a unbiased review I did on my blog sometimes ago. Hope you will find it useful. Here is the link: Affiliate Tracking Software Comparison

Ya I had the Adsbridge free trial and I went for a one month subscription. I wish Voluum would do a trial so I could compare.

That's not gonna happen anymore. They were once offering free trial when they were new to the market. Later they cancelled the trial program and it's not likely to open in near future.

banners
Back