The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge tracking setup

CAPN

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to setup Adsbridge with my network for the whole day now and I just can't figure out how to do it right. I thought maybe someone on here can help me out, trying it over and over again for so long is very frustrating lol
(please note that I did watch all the videos and threads available but it still looks like a big puzzle to me)

I picked an offer from AdscendMedia, got the URL and set up the offer in AdsBridge:

offer_adsbridge.png

I don't know if the settings are correct but it seems good to me.

After that I created my traffic source. I think I screwed up here because when I view my statistics after a little testrun on mobicow, I can only see clicks and nothing more (no device id, no site id etc.)

adsbridge_traffic_source.png

Then I created a campaign in Adsbridge, I have no clue on what to fill in here (and my English grammar sucks lol).

I probably messed up with the postback URL

adsbridge_campaign.png

The last thing I did was adding the Postback URL to my Adscendmedia account. I have never worked with postback URLs before so I didn't really know what to fill in the URL. This is what I came up with:

5105121f2dc9c95616d7f0babfd71a1c.png

(Available SUB-IDs on adscendmedia)

8a552f510074d6ae8f24281f17da6bee.png

Could anyone help me out with setting this all up, or at least point me in the right direction? It'd be much appreciated. I have been wanting to step into the mobile marketing area for a long time but now I have built up a decent budget to start with.

Thanks in advance

Hi @CAPN

I'm no expert on this and haven't used Adsbridge before but give this post a read How to set up postback in AdsBridge tracking platform | iAmAttila

Hopefully that will explain the tracking, if not then we'll get someone who can check your postback URL (I'd be guessing as still fairly new to this myself!)

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for linking that post, I didn't come across it earlier and it did clear up some things for me. I changed a few settings and will run a $1 test run on Mobicow just to see if I receive all the information I want. Since I know, after reading case studies on this forum, you don't want to run ads without tracking :)

Will let you know how it went after the ad finishes.

Cool, fingers crossed it's sorted for you.

My first go at setting up tracking, ID's etc was the same as yours, but it soon sinks in.

Cool, fingers crossed it's sorted for you.

My first go at setting up tracking, ID's etc was the same as yours, but it soon sinks in.

I ran the quick test and I think it is working now, in the adscendmedia dashboard I am able to see what city the visitors came from, the device they are using and their browser. However in Adsbridge I can only see how much visitors were sent to the offer, nothing else. I think this is because I did not get any conversions yet. I'll let the ad run till I get a conversion, just to see if everything is set up correctly.

EDIT: There is one thing I am a bit worried about though, which is the fact that adsbridge and mobicow both show around 2000 visitors, but Adscendmedia shows only 121.. Whut? I'll run some other offers too to see if it makes any difference

Last edited:
Quick update: I think I understand how it all works now, it's all about understanding what all the terms means and what URL needs to be put where.

Will update once I get a conversion that is properly tracked

banners
Back