Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AdsBridge - the Ultimate New Tracking Platform for Affiliate Marketers

A

Alex AdsBridge

Official Launch: AdsBridge Tracking Platform
The Ultimate Tracker for Affiliate Marketers

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we have just launched our own all-in-one tool designed for maximization of revenue with an ad dollar. It is designed to help with moving your business forward and delivering your traffic from A to B while saving time and money.

AdsBridge - Fantastic New Tracking Solution for Affiliate Marketers!

It doesn’t matter how high your experience level is, anyone can create campaigns, create landing pages, customize targeting and test/optimize with this intuitive tool.

As soon as you sign up you will receive access to an easy to use landing page builder, extremely powerful tracking tools, massive traffic distribution system and a lot more.

Features:
  • No programmers and designers needed – AdsBridge lets you build highly customizable landing pages in an intuitive template editor. All of the templates have been tested and optimized for maximum conversion. You won’t have any problems with utilizing the power to customize forms, add pictures, change colors and background, add HTML and a lot more. Creating landing pages has never before been this easy and fast.
Ads_Bridge_templates.png

• All forms of traffic are accepted – Use the AdsBridge tool to drive web and mobile traffic from any vertical, be it dating, gaming, education, gambling, home staging etc. Any form of traffic is accepted with zero conditions.
  • Flexible targeting options – Would you like to test something specific? It can’t get any easier. Choose multiple targeting options such as: country, language, browser, OS, device, connection type, mobile operator, time and day.
  • Optimize your campaigns – Modifying your settings is easy as ABC. With just a few clicks you can increase your conversion even more. You are able to turn on the fully automatic campaign optimization or configure specific automatic optimization rules to boost particular campaign KPIs.
  • Alert notifications – If anything goes wrong, you will be informed by an SMS or an email. You can adjust the notification settings to receive notifications regarding crucial events or any other event you would want to stay informed about.
  • Conversion tracking – Conversion tracking – day or night. Integrate our tracking pixel into the target site and track your conversions in AdsBridge.
image.png

• Powerful reporting – Our useful reporting system can be uniquely configured for your specific reporting needs. You will be able to download fully customizable data reports catered to all of your analytics needs.
  • Group accounts – Create multiple group accounts and assign different roles to users.
  • Hide referrers – You can hide referrals when targeting the users to the website.
  • 24/7 Support – Whatever it is that you may need, you can rest assured knowing that our support team is always available to assist you in any way.
That’s not all - you will also be able to experience the design and tech services for quality promo creation as well as the monetization of residual traffic.

We don’t want to go on and on about every single detail regarding AdsBridge, the best thing you can do for your business is to try AdsBridge out and see for yourself that you are dealing with a sturdy yet flexible tool which is bound to make your life easier.

You can consider yourself lucky because you can have it all with no charge.

Try it out for free - experience the ease of use and the quality of features and enter
Adsbridge BETA TEST Contest for a chance to win 50 USD Amazon Gift Card!

and_get_50_USD_Amazon_Gift_Card.png

Find more about our BETA TEST Contest in our blog.

Enjoy AdsBridge while it is free and profit off of it NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Network review.

-Support takes 3 to 5 days to hear back. = not happy
-Many out of date tracking filters, such as OS version type and mobile models and more.
-Servers are super slow for tracking and redirect. Some redirect taking up to 3 seconds to redirect. Not good for mobile traffic.
-Tracking additional tokens is crucial when grouping by these in reports. And they give you the ability to track large number of them but can only see them in your reports. Again not good.

Long waited reply from my a few main concerns and questions.

Thank you for so useful questions and sorry for making wait for my answer.

Can we add rules and reports for.
-browser version
-state, city

-unfortunally we can't provide this update, but we will respect your wishes

As for server speed, any way to lower redirect speeds under 200ms?

- there is no way to lower redirect speed

How to see additional tokens in stats when there's more than 6?

- Unfortunally we can't to provide this service, in Statistics you can see only 6 primary tokens

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Thank you for being with us.

Best regards,
AdsBridge support manager
Olivia Colins

Wasn't interested in the LP creator as they are all basic templates and could be saturated if not edited enough.

None vote from me.
Sticking with imobitrax!

Ps. James Moore, to me seems posting minutes apart from adbridge REP and posting more like he is a staff or owns it. Just seems shady to me.

How long will it be free? Do u provide a self hostable solution at a onetime price? We would be interested.
Heya shreedharcva,
We do not plan to become a paid solution in the nearest 6 months. There is still a possibility we will release a self-hosted version of AdsBridge but this is not our priority at the moment. Right now we're super focused on improvement of our SaaS version.

Hi java,
I really appreciate you dedicated enough time to write a review despite the fact you are an imobitrax fan. We value the feedback we get and improve AdsBridge based on your suggestions. If you submit a ticket and share with us what you like about AdsBridge and what is your overall impression about the tracker, you will be rewarded with a $50 Amazon Gift Card.

Now as for the points you mentioned, we realease new features every week and some of them are already solved since then:

- We now have live support via online chat and skype;
- We are adding new data centers, just added another one in Texas;
- You can sort your data based on tokens in reports. As well as you can download the CSV file and use filters to see stats per each token separately;
- We have cities in reporting, we will add them to targeting as well. Same with browser version;
- We're constantly improving redirect speed, as we add more data centers, they will get faster and faster;
- We have 6 tokens in reporting which is enough to pass all the necessary info. Unlimited number of additional tokens is created for you to pass parameters to advertiser or aff network that are not essential for you as statistical data.

Once again, java, thank you for the feedback, you are one of those who makes our tracker better!

Ps. James Moore, to me seems posting minutes apart from adbridge REP and posting more like he is a staff or owns it. Just seems shady to me.

hey java,
Why hate so much, those guys are Beta testing:) Seems like my experience is opposite to yours though. Sure thing I am not one of super affiliates and might miss some details but their support helps me a lot, it's one of the reasons I stick with them. As well as I use their lander tool to customize their templates for my campaigns.
Each of us has our own needs I guess. Just wanted to let you know I'm not fake, lol

These definitely seems like a good solution. I haven't been chanced to try them out, but with these features that are lacking in prosper and cpvlab, I can bet you will hit the competitive market soon. Goodluck till I try for a full review :) (Y)

I signed up and testing ... l
Hi tech12psk,
I really appreciate you sharing your interest. We value every feedback so please share your suggestions.
Also if you submit a ticket and share with us your overall impression about the tracker, you will be rewarded with a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Happy Tracking!

Hey guys,
We've got great news to share with you all :) We've got a lot of questions asking about our future price, so we've decided to implement the pricing model starting from April 1st.

We have crossed a long way of optimizations, adding new functionalities and features to make the best tracking solution for you. All of us were anticipating this moment and FINALLY we are off to an amazing start out of BETA!

Starting April 1, the tracking platform will become chargeable.
AdsBridge's redirects are fast, the interface is convenient and it's features are unique.
Don't lose time to take advantage and benefit from it!

Familiarize yourself with our Pricing here. For more details contact our Support.

All our active Beta users who have helped with the development process and have active campaigns will be able to continue using AdsBridge for free and gain access to special add-ons via special lifetime discounts.

Thank you guys for your patience and understanding!Share your feedback with us!

Best Regards,
Alex

Hey everyone,
I am happy to announce that a set of new features has recently been added to the functional of our product:

• conversions uploading
• brand new dashboard
• placeholders in offer/landing URL and traffic sources' postback URL
• custom time range in statistics
• multiple IP intervals in redirect rules

We’ve also added a new subscription plan named “Starter” based on our Special offer for newbies. It will be perfect for affiliates with traffic volumes less than 1M visits per month. It costs only $19 with overage $0.07 per 1K visits.
Feel free to check our official blog to find out more.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

Cheers,

Alex

I'm just searching an alternative to the old CPVLab which I used for some years.

Unfortunately I missed the AdsBridge Beta. What do you guys think is better? AdsBridge, Bevo Media or Voluum?

Thanks.

I'm just searching an alternative to the old CPVLab which I used for some years.

Unfortunately I missed the AdsBridge Beta. What do you guys think is better? AdsBridge, Bevo Media or Voluum?

Thanks.
Hi! Hope you are having a great day.
Just a piece of advice - AdsBridge is a tracker you should definitely try and take advantage of.
We are an advanced tracker, TDS and landing page builder. Moreover, you can always count on our crew's support and assistance. Just ping me once questions arise and I'll gladly help :)

Cheers!

Hello,

I am trying to setup AdsBridge with CPAGrip. They are using their own custom platform, so I don't know what token to use. Do you know what token CPAGrip uses? I asked my AM but I didn't get a reply yet.

This is a great tracking tool. I am new to cpa marketing and used one tool before that I could not figure out and their support sucked. I looked for others and based on features I narrowed it down to adsbridge and 2 others. I decided to test adsbridge since I could do that for free. I am glad I did. Once I started using it my mind was made up. The menu structure is very simple and easy to understand but has a lot of neat features. The support I have received has been great. Nick helped me with campaign I was setting up and let me tell you again the support is great and they respond super fast. I also like the platform for the fact that they have pre-built landers that you can use and you can also design your own lander right on their platform.

Hey there, master !

Nick helped me with campaign I was setting up and let me tell you again the support is great and they respond super fast. I also like the platform for the fact that they have pre-built landers that you can use and you can also design your own lander right on their platform.

Thank you for your feedback :)
Feel free to ask if there will be more questions, I am always glad to help.

Hey guys, just a quick reminder that today is the last chance to purchase AdsBridge annual pricing plan saving more than $300!
At the end of the day, we are going to implement New pricing plans for big market players.
According to new pricing model, the cost of a Professional Annual plan will be increased by 40% ( from $479 to $780 for annual PRO plan).
But the good news is that for all clients who already use this plan or will purchase it until new pricing release Sept 23, the price remains the same. You can save money if you get it now!

Please drop me a message to find out more!

banners
Back