The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adsbridge+propellerads/popcash

ALon laifer

affiliate
Hey all,hope all is super;-)

I have been looking for guides on how to set a campaign with either popcash or propellerads and Adsbridge.
cant find a full guide from start to finish

cant understand how to set a conversion tracking (and all the other tracking...)
Thanx:)

Thank you both for your reply!:)

with propellerads its just copying the tracking link and paste it on adsbridge when setting a traffic source,right?

but with popcash i dont have any postback url,so i only have the 4 tokens? but none of them is for conversion.im confused:)

it might be very easy for some but im not good yet with this stuff..

Thank you both for your reply!:)

with propellerads its just copying the tracking link and paste it on adsbridge when setting a traffic source,right?

but with popcash i dont have any postback url,so i only have the 4 tokens? but none of them is for conversion.im confused:)

it might be very easy for some but im not good yet with this stuff..

Well, I personally don't pass postback to traffic sources, only my tracker and affiliate networks gets that data.

Everyone struggles with tracking in the beginning!

I'd suggest just setting up your postback between your tracker and affiliate network, easiest that way for you.

Popcash has very limited targeting options, I'd stay away from them if I were you, in the beginning you should focus on learning one vertical and one traffic source, when you've mastered both, you can begin with using other traffic sources.

Well, I personally don't pass postback to traffic sources, only my tracker and affiliate networks gets that data.

Everyone struggles with tracking in the beginning!

I'd suggest just setting up your postback between your tracker and affiliate network, easiest that way for you.

Popcash has very limited targeting options, I'd stay away from them if I were you, in the beginning you should focus on learning one vertical and one traffic source, when you've mastered both, you can begin with using other traffic sources.

Thanx for the tip:)

Hey, @Alon how are you?:)

Unfortunately, we don't have a case study exactly for these sources, but, all the settings are similar to other sources. First of all, you have to check all tokens and postbacks with the traffic source representative.
And here is step-by-step guide, my recommendation is to watch the video at the end of it Create Your Traffic Source with AdsBridge

Hey, @Alon how are you?:)

Unfortunately, we don't have a case study exactly for these sources, but, all the settings are similar to other sources. First of all, you have to check all tokens and postbacks with the traffic source representative.
And here is step-by-step guide, my recommendation is to watch the video at the end of it Create Your Traffic Source with AdsBridge
All good buddy,thanx;)
I just not sure if im doing things right,im affraid i made a mishmash from all the guides.
Its easier to stick to tamplates but i wont learn like that.

Im gonna take screenshots and post it on the support,im sure things will be sorted.
Cheers

banners
Back