The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge offers an unforgettable customer service.

blackaff

we are going to beat the competition by offering an unforgettable customer service. Just contact our Support manager to realise what I mean.
Best Regards.

Sorry Alex_099, but I just signed up with Adsbridge Pro this week and I've already regretted it. Here's what a rep told me when I asked for clarification - "I believe that you can find this infromation on some forums or blogs. (smiley face)"

Really?

I spent two weeks working on the free account and after waiting for answers, I was told what I wanted to achieve is only available on the paid upgrade. Fine. With the massive Black friday discount I decided to go ahead.

Once I got the CPM option enabled, asking for help (as a paid member) wasn't at all better. All I got were generic answers and links to the Adsbridge blog and replies like - you have to ask your traffic source (Exoclick)

I find it funny that Adsbridge promotes having integration with this traffic source but the reps have no idea what it can or cannot do. Tracking isn't an easy thing to comprehend when you're starting out. What's obvious to some may not be for others and this has to be highlighted.

So now I'm stuck with a year's subscription and a refund isn't allowed according Terms&Conditions p.3

I'm truly and utterly disappointed Adsbridge.

Hello blackaff,

I sincerely appologize how this turned out.

I have personally reviewed the situation, and will comment accordingly.

We have a large client base, and we encourage our clients to look through our FAQs, blog post, and user guides
prior to referring to our support team. This allows for us to offer each client a chance to have a broken down
guide written out for your convinience, and frees up our technical team in order to decrease wait time.

AdsBridge offers levels of payment plans, and the capabilities for each vary.

The Basic plan is designed to allow our clients to get an introduction into tracking and setting up,
but has limitations.

Pertaining to certain questions reated to CPM and the traffic source, we are not able, nor have the capability to provide certain information that is only available through your traffic source, Exoclick in this case.

We are currently not integrated with Exoclick, nor have we claimed to be. This traffic source is listed as only a "trusted traffic source".

We understand starting out in tracking is difficult. We offer video tutorials, guides, user cases, and relevant articles in order to create the easiest transition possible.

I would like to offer my personal help. Please write out a list of the questions you did not have answered, PM them to me here, and I will answer them all at one time.

Let me know within your message if there's anything else you would like to discuss or need.

-Alex

MI
Back