The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AdsBridge - Limit on visits - how to deal?

UncleScrooge

affiliate
My Pro plan include 1 mil visits/month.

Wow!- i thought. Thats a lot! Should be enough! I thought that each visit will be calculated after banner clicks or something. Means when i hit this 1 mln visits/month i will be scroogey rich. Well, maybe not scroogey but at least quite a respectable duck.

But then i started my popups campaign. And learned that landers serve as banners in popups. Means each impression = visit to your landpage. And quickly hitted 15k visits within just 2 days of shy testing.

If i will launch several countries and start to drive traffic, i will hit this "1 mln visits" within half a month. And i might still be not profitable yet at that point.

Question: how you guys deal with this issue?

Especially when next plan cost 4 times more ($359) and include 10 mil visits

Wow!- i thought. Thats a lot! Should be enough! I thought that each visit will be calculated after banner clicks or something. Means when i hit this 1 mln visits/month i will be scroogey rich. Well, maybe not scroogey but at least quite a respectable duck.

But then i started my popups campaign. And learned that landers serve as banners in popups. Means each impression = visit to your landpage. And quickly hitted 15k visits within just 2 days of shy testing.

If i will launch several countries and start to drive traffic, i will hit this "1 mln visits" within half a month. And i might still be not profitable yet at that point.

Dear man, We are newbidder tracking better than adsbridge and the important is our tracking is free with unlimited events

For pop traffic 10 millions is a good number to get started and eventually you'll want to have at least 30 million or more. We usually go over 100 million events per month with pop traffic.

But you don't need to move to the next plan ($359 per month for 10 million) as they will charge you extra 4 cents for every 1,000 visits.
So let' say at the end of the month you used 4 millions instead of 1 million.

They will charge you $89 (monthly 1 million fee) + $120 (3 million extra events), which results into $209 instead of $359.

Stay at the $89 plan and pay the extra charges until you keep consistently hitting 10 million and you feel comfortable to move to the next plan.

Last edited:
They will charge you $89 (monthly 1 million fee) + $120 (3 million extra events)

Thanks for the reply!

My point is, even when i'll hit 1mln, i will probably be still a newbie trying to squeeze profits.
i buy cheap tier 3 geos traffic. Means for 1 mln impressions i will pay approx $600-700 and not sure if i will be making profits at this point. And adding an extra 0,04 to each 1k impressions seems quite expensive to me in this case..

Have you used our AffiliateFix discount yet? That should help you out while you're esting everything out.
Also, until you hit around 8 million total visits per month, you will be paying less than the business plan.
We have a scale on our pricing page (here) that you can adjust, in order to estimate costs.
Please let us know if you have any questions! Write me here, or our support at support@adsbridge.com for urgent questions.
-Zach

I would also advise against some 'free' tracking softwares, as many have the reputation of simply collecting user data, and then closing down and selling said data. I would also be aware of any solution claiming to offer functionalities that simply do not function.

As for functionality of AdsBridge, I would be glad to list them all here, but I believe that another thread would be more appropriate. We are trusted, and are visible on multiple platforms (like here) for your convenience.

-Zach

Thanks for the reply!

My point is, even when i'll hit 1mln, i will probably be still a newbie trying to squeeze profits.
i buy cheap tier 3 geos traffic. Means for 1 mln impressions i will pay approx $600-700 and not sure if i will be making profits at this point. And adding an extra 0,04 to each 1k impressions seems quite expensive to me in this case..

There's no way to know if you will be in profit or not, but at least keep in mind you need a couple grand per month to learn for the first months of this journey :)

Hi, @UncleScrooge
I see that some options have been already offered to your issue, since we also have a solution that answers your requirements, we’d like to share it with you. Take a look at RedTrack.io.
RedTrack.io — SaaS affiliate marketing campaign management & analytics platform. Our tracker counts clicks and conversions, so it will perfectly meet the requirements of your popups campaigns, or any other type of traffic.
We also offer a free plan to track up to 50,000 events and low-cost and competitive paid subscription plans. Check them out at our website or write to us for any questions.

Hey
If you need any questions you could ask me directly

banners
Back