The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

josue zorrilla

affiliate
Hi everyone, im new on this of cpa marketing, i need some help for configuring YTZ with Adsbrige, im just need that to start, thaks for your help!!!

Hi everyone, im new on this of cpa marketing, i need some help for configuring YTZ with Adsbrige, im just need that to start, thaks for your help!!!

Hey josue zorrilla, nice to e-meet you.

Will be glad to assist you here:)

As far as we know, for this moment YTZ accept tracking in 2 ways (unfortunately, for now it's not common, which scheme will be suitable for you (please, clarify this from your affiliate network representatives), so that I'll share with you both).

The scheme 1 (that usually works well and which is common):
1)Affiliate network creation. Please, select it from templates - Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-23 10.36.36.png”, so that your settings will be - Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-23 10.37.23.png”
2)Offer creation - Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-23 10.38.05.png”
3)Postback that you need to paste on your affiliate network side - http://xxxxx.ab4all.com/trackpixel/track?tid={SUB1}&amt={REVENUE} , where xxxxx - your unique subdomain in our system.

The scheme 2 (that has been recently shared by one of our users):
1)Affiliate network creation. Please, select it from templates - Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-23 10.36.36.png” and change SUB1 in the tracking token field to s1, so that your settings will be - Screenshot “Файл “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Moz...” - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-29 14.09.53.png”
2)Offer creation - Screenshot “Файл “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Moz...” - Mozilla Firefox 2016-03-29 14.10.23.png”
3)Postback will be the same as in scheme 1 - http://xxxxx.ab4all.com/trackpixel/track?tid={SUB1}&amt={REVENUE} , where xxxxx - your unique subdomain in our system.

Let me know pls if there are more questions!

banners
Back