The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adobe Muse Question

jtbiz

affiliate
I know folks have recommended Adobe Muse as a great tool for creating landing pages.

Are there any drawbacks like slow page loading, etc that would impact the performance of my landing page?

it is good, it can lead to slightly slower load times as there is lots of script in the LP that muse puts in and does not need to be there. Whilst the performance is 'minimal' if you have a bit of coding know how you can take it all out. I saw a great video by one of the mods on the STM forum about how to do this.

Isn't the biggest problem of Muse pages that they are not responsive? I believe it's only being taken care of now in their new beta version.

The newer version has addressed the responsive problem.. Still not a program I would use for client work, but for a quick shot run, you can bang them out.

The old version was ok as it served per resolution.

My big problem with a lot of these are the fact that you can't directly edit the code while working live on your project.

///////

If you truly are looking for a "hands off coding tool" that does well. Have a look at webflow.

"Again, this is a hands off coding tool".

I do however use it regularly to lay down some pretty sweet design.. I then export and implement into various platforms.

For a newbie, I don't feel that your learning curve will be that bad with WF.

Responsiveness is standard as it's base framework is bootstrap.

Once you get the hang of it, you should be knocking out fully functioning "Responsive" landers on the fly.

#Patch

banners
Back