The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official AdNow [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, what is your placeholder for &subacc4?
I never had this, i'm using prelanders.:D
You direct linking without a prelander?

I have a skype meeting tomorrow with my AM . I will ask her all that stuff.

As long as we cant detect pub ids from other campaigns or the ability to whitelist widget ids, it will be hard without burning money.

I think, the reason why they dont provide white listing widget id's is that it's easy to collect and they dont want cost free optimized campaigns from beginning. They want advertisers burn money first to find out converting publisher id's for their own to whitelist them later. Widget whitelisting would also have the effect that many advertisers would focus on certain widget ids, cpc for these would rise and other publishers wouldnt earn.

This is not my campaign and yes its for sure direct linking campaign. I was just wondering what token is used with "&subacc4" and how useful it is since black/white list can only be made with pub ids using {SRC_ID} or there is some workaround available to find publisher id without running campaign using widget ids.

I found this ad at an article on "suara.com"

There is no transparency of the referrer because they are hiding something -- for what reason I really don't care.

Thanks again for your detail reply. If spy tool is not providing proper id for white listing i believe 50% its use less.

If anyone interested in running natives with Adnow one need to spent few hundred bucks to run campaigns and collect "Publisher id {SRC_ID}" also the domain name of this id so you can check the stats of specific domain since this domain / publisher id could belong to arbitrage site.

I run a campaign in romania to check how tracking tokens are working. I receive data in "clickmagick" very quickly but only like 30% of clicks were showing referrer [domain name].As seen in below screenshot. I am receiving publishers id but its not what i exactly want.

It looks like i need to spend 100-200 dollars to find specific Publisher ids where i want to run campaign. Since my spy toll showed few advertisers are running offers at these specific domains for long time. As seen in 2nd screen shot.

upload_2018-7-16_23-39-32-png.12634

I see that this post was from 2 years ago and things should have changed a bit, but could you please comment on the settings you used on the link to get the " Publisher id {SRC_ID}"

the parameter (or$key) name that is ={SRC_ID}
&name={SRC_ID}
should contain that value the 'source ID'
that is what I would try
cobbling networks together with strings ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back