The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

(Resolved - Admaven Responded - Affiliate Claim is False) Admaven doesnt pay his publishers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circulation.Tube

affiliate
Hi,

In 2 months i scraped $50 together on sending traffic towards Admaven.
A few days ago i asked for my payment and i got this back:
4cd5c500685f455d89a869b48e0b0a15.png

8f80849570524cfe9fb5631fc2115f8a.png

Till now still no reply... Anyone else got expierence with payments by Admaven?
I dont think this is normal right? I Also tried to chat with the other workers at Admaven but they also dont reply back...
62bbf945e1dc4e0da623b6089b47e96d.png

Hello sir,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience, even if it's a bad review, we always love hearing back from our excellent publishers.

first of all we have replied in all the relevant media mentioned above, you can choose your preferred channel of communication to get in touch with our team, at your convenience.(You can always reach me on Skype: dan.ad-maven).

Our default payment terms are NET30, with a minimum withdrawal amount of 50$, you have failed to meet those terms during the month of November (mostly because you joined towards the end of month), however, you did meet those terms on December, great job! our system will automatically issue the payment, for Both those months, at the the first days of February.

We have the world most dedicated account managers that will be happy to assist with any special requests, insights for your sites, and tips on how to maximize your revenue as well how to increase the user experience. On busy days it may take us up to a day to get back at you,however, rest assure, that on the next day we will do our best to keep you as a proud member of the Ad-Maven family :)

Best wishes,
Dan
Ad-Maven

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back