The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Add Date and/or Time on your landing page or website - 9 formats

crysper

countdowntool.jpg

Add Date and/or Time on your landing page or website - 9 formats

Here's a new tool for you guys that I'm sure you'll find useful.

Tool.

datetime.jpg

Like the Urgency Countdown timer this tiny tool will also help you give a sense of urgency to the visitors of the landing page, which will translate in higher CTR and conversion rate. This will also save you time when you want to show the date/time in a speficed format but you have hard time getting the expected results.
Features

• set relative date for Today, Tomorrow or a specified days after Today
  • 9 date/time formats available
  • supports short, medium, long, full and ISO date formats for Date and Time
  • style easily configurable by css
  • no coding skills required for implementation
Usage example

1. This works on any type on lander on any niche. You can use it like: The offer available only Today( - put the date here - )
  2. You can also use it together with a "limited spots" technique like: "There are ONLY 2 spots left. In the last hour 7 spots were filed." On the next line you can put the current date/time in red color.
  3. If you have a squeeze page with an auto-responder set scheduled by days interval you can use that info on the landing page. For example, after visitor signs up, you can show the date when the auto-responder email with the main offer will be sent.Use like: "Please remember this date: - the date with x days after today, corresponding to auto-reponder schedule - . On that day we'll send you an incredible offer. Don't miss it! ". The date will be subconsciously remembered by the user and will increase the chance of checking the email that day and convert to the offer.

Click here to go to the tool

If you need any help setting it up or styling the result, post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need to sign up on Affkit for this tool? When I set up date & time and format it doesn`t allow me to go for STEP 2.
Edit: Problem solved!
Can we use it on Blogger?

Last edited:
Alright man! Any idea when this Dynamic call to action tool is coming?
Can`t wait for it:D

It's finished but some animations has some issues on IE and Safari so I need to figure that out first before releasing. I'll be having soon some time to focus on it and hopefully I'll fix the glitch.

banners
Back