The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Adcash [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I am an individual from a non-EU, and non-US too, who want to buy traffic from Adcash..

If I sign up in the managed service (min $1000), will I pay the 20% VAT or not ?

Regards,

Low quality traffic that won't convert.

How can you make a statement like that without evidence to back it up. Sounds to me that maybe you don't know how to work the asset.

When looking at the top traffic domains in most countries, you will often find adcash at the top. Mostly because they have loads of traffic. They were once a managed buy platform and recently added their self-serve platform.

There are plenty of blind traffic sources available, and like all of them they have plenty of low-quality traffic. Plan on a large budget to find the placements that don't produce for you and blacklist them quickly.

When already having success with your campaigns and need to scale to a larger source, they can be as great a place to be as any other. Try to limit your variables or you can go over your budget extremely fast.

I suggest you figure out a formula!

How can you make a statement like that without evidence to back it up. Sounds to me that maybe you don't know how to work the asset.

When looking at the top traffic domains in most countries, you will often find adcash at the top. Mostly because they have loads of traffic. They were once a managed buy platform and recently added their self-serve platform.

There are plenty of blind traffic sources available, and like all of them they have plenty of low-quality traffic. Plan on a large budget to find the placements that don't produce for you and blacklist them quickly.

When already having success with your campaigns and need to scale to a larger source, they can be as great a place to be as any other. Try to limit your variables or you can go over your budget extremely fast.

I suggest you figure out a formula!
I will stick with facebook, google, and bing. Thx for the advise though. I'm sure 100% what I'm doing.

Quick question: I'm US based, and opened an account on your platform. I noticed there's an automatic VAT deduction, is this applicable for non-Europe residents as well?
Hello, i need zeropark account to advertise my domain. can you/anyone help, i am also ready to pay for account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back