The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Adcash [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to ask any questions about our services and recently launched Self-Service platform for advertisers.

The key features of Self-Service include:
  • The popular CPM model.
  • Targeting by category, location, device, platform, browser, zone, carrier, and connection type.
  • Blacklists and whitelists for zones.
  • Desktop and mobile traffic, including in-app advertising.
  • The most popular advertising formats.
  • Multi-language interface.
  • Detailed reporting system.
  • Get started with as little as EUR / USD 100.
  • Popular payment options including Paypal, Skrill, Webmoney, card payments.

Hello wangyankid,

Thanks for the question, but there is no one correct answer to it.
It always depends on your message and landing page, as well as targeting you are choosing.
For example if you are targeting France with the landing page in English you will get higher bounce rate, so it is always advised to A/B test your creatives and to try both broad and more specific targeting to figure out what works for you. We summed up some tips for Self-Service here.

Quick question: I'm US based, and opened an account on your platform. I noticed there's an automatic VAT deduction, is this applicable for non-Europe residents as well?

Hello, thank you for the question.
We charge VAT according to EU legislation.
If you are registering as an individual or company from US, you will not be charged with VAT.

@adcash_team Thanks for the replay. I've been trying to make my deposit, but as you can see below, it automatically charges me the VAT, even though I'm registered as individual from US. Can you guys help?

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 8.35.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 8.35.40 AM.png

Yeah the VAT issue also made me hit the back button and never come back to your site.

I have not seen any other site ever charge VAT for non-EU individuals.

I agree with the previous comment. I'm really interested to invest on your traffic, but 20% upfront lose is just insane. Specially for people who are not legislated by EU laws.

Hope you guys can make an exception...

We are looking into this barrier and hopefully it will be resolved soon. If you wish to stay informed about the developments in this field, please pm me and I will keep you informed.

Stay away from this network, if you can't add $1000 in your account.

Things I did not like
1. You should wait, for almost two days to run campaign.
2. Your CPM price should be high, otherwise they will reject your campaign, They run my campaign, but when I paused it, and changed my CPM price to lower, then my campaign is rejected.
3. I just lost $$$, with adcash, I already set "Do not start my campaign after validation" , but they are automatically run my campaign in night, when I sleep, overall support is just ######, never go with this network, if you can't add $1000, because they did not provide support very well.

Stay away from this network, if you can't add $1000 in your account.

Things I did not like
3. I just lost $$$, with adcash, I already set "Do not start my campaign after validation" , but they are automatically run my campaign in night, when I sleep, overall support is just ######, never go with this network, if you can't add $1000, because they did not provide support very well.

I agree with you 100%. "Do not start my campaign after validation" is confusing as you have to have your campaign set to validate in order to have it approved. Having campaigns activated without the option of having them paused at time of approval is disappointing. Majority of people would lose money because of this - guaranteed if you live in a different time zone.

The second issue for me at least was that my campaign continued to run after pausing my campaign. I even deleted my campaign thinking that would certainly stop my campaign running, but I continued to see my balance reduce. While this was all happening I emailed/messaged support with screen cams - only to receive a response a week later and after 2 more emails. I was told that their messaging system was down so they didn't receive any messages from me.

Saying all this, Adcash acknowledged there was an issue with pausing my campaign, and deposited about 70% of the loss back into my wallet. I'm unsure why they didn't pay the full amount?

My initial thinking was after the deposit by Adcash, I'd start fresh and run campaigns and test out their network like my initial plan. However, as you can understand, when you add the above issues together, it doesn't make for pleasant use; rather I couldn't get past the mistrust which had been created.

Having acknowledged that it wasn't my fault, I requested a full refund of my deposit but was told I could only receive a refund for what left in my wallet. Adcash deducts 25% fee if I wanted a refund.

What I learnt from my experience with Adcash;

1. There's a 20% VAT fee for non EU members who are individuals - so you're ROI is already -20% without running a campaign
2. If you request a refund, you're charged a 25% refund fee (if you request a refund and a non EU member, your ROI is -45% not including cost campaigns which you have run)
3. Replies from support could take anywhere between 3 - 7 days.
4. Campaigns are immediately activated as soon as they are approved. Therefore, be aware if you live in a different time zone.

Now I'm not saying don't use Adcash. For all I know, it might be a good traffic source. However I didn't get to the point where I could run traffic. I hope you have better luck!

@Goyllo @rogerramjeet

Thank you for your reviews.
Feedback always helps to make the product better.

We had faced short-term technical problems in Self-Service some time ago, probably this is what caused the described issues with campaigns. This also caused the extra workload for the support team resulting in longer response time. Normally client receives the answer within 24-48 hours during working days. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Let me explain the significant difference between the two advertiser accounts that Adcash is offering:
  • Managed with the first deposit of 1000 EUR. In this case a personal manager is assigned to each advertiser and campaigns are run by the manager. Advertiser is always in direct contact with the manager.
  • Self-service with the initial deposit of 100 EUR. In this case advertiser is setting and controlling the campaigns himself via the Adcash Self-Service platform. The Self-Service support team is responding via the email contact@adcash.com.
Kind Regards,
Natalie

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back